Mild Bill #2326

14 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

What size??

Getting fussy ain't you old man.  Its a deal buy 'em       GW

28 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

I have about 2000 once used primers I would let go for $20. LOL

Call them tested primers , might sell faster     GW

2 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Federal, small pistol, grey, $25 for shipping and handling, payment up front. 

Thats is just what I'm looking for, the only problem is you don't trust me to pay you after I inspect the primers. So, the deal is not for me. Pard.

Oh well  maybe next time, I guess I could take them to Winter Range and meet you there for a face to face hand off. What year do you want to reserve?

I think we shanghaied Mild Bill's ad. We still  haven't heard what caliber he is selling. LOL

29 minutes ago, DDD, SASS 28309 said:

Thats is just what I'm looking for, the only problem is you don't trust me to pay you after I inspect the primers. So, the deal is not for me. Pard.

I will vouch for Maverick.  They are exactly what he says they are.     GW

I've got a bushel basket of once used shot wads. Mostly 12s but some 20s mixed in as a free bonus. I even raked them up for you. I can get most in a large flat rate box if I pack them down with a brick. 100.00 and you pay shipping. 

Sure wish Mild Bill would reply.   Would hate to see this post die without finding out what he was trying to sell    GW

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

I've got a bushel basket of once used shot wads. Mostly 12s but some 20s mixed in as a free bonus. I even raked them up for you. I can get most in a large flat rate box if I pack them down with a brick. 100.00 and you pay shipping. 

Send them to Hillbilly, he will gladly pay you on Feb 30 when he gets his paycheck.

1 hour ago, G W Wade said:

Sure wish Mild Bill would reply.   Would hate to see this post die without finding out what he was trying to sell    GW

While you are waiting I have seashore property in Las Vegas for sale....Buy now be ready for the drop off...

Texas Lizard

39 minutes ago, Bulldog Brown said:

I just don"t know which item to say that I would take they all sound like a bargain

And all in just 1 post         GW

11 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

I just don"t know which item to say that I would take they all sound like a bargain

We will all make you a great offer if you take them all then. Just give us your address and credit card number. 

19 hours ago, Mild Bill said:

1100  once-fired casings, boxed. Remington, Magtech, Sig and Federal. $60, shipping included.

Contact directly: mildbill2@verizon.net

Thank you.

Mild Bill replied to my email.   The 1100 once fired is 38 special.  

33 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

You have to cut me in on the deal, Maverick, since I'm supplying the spent powder.

Well Marshal since I don't want to get hung by the law we can split it.

Hey... GW Wade...be a good time for you to go outside for one of those "refreshing" showers...

14 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

Hey... GW Wade...be a good time for you to go outside for one of those "refreshing" showers...

Are you saying it is time for his yearly shower? LOL

Glad you guys reminded me.  It is time ,but when I went out and turned on the shower, nothing came out but little ice cubes..   Have to try again next year   GW

28 minutes ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

6 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

Poor Mild Bill, we really took over his ad. Someone needs to buy his 38 brass for all the trouble we have created for him.

It's gone!!  While we were clowning around , somebody snuck in and got a deal.   Told Old Man Greybeard it was a deal.    But we keep him at the top.    Thanks for your time   GW

Archived