SASS Wire Forum

Posting Pictures From Your Phone

Start a reply.  Select "choose files" below in the text edit box - by the paperclip.  It'll want you to go find the picture.  If you just took it, it'll be in recent places.  Select the picture file name.  Zap! It'll upload it and a thumbnail image will be bellow the post text box. Have your cursor where you want your picture to appear. Then select the + sign on the picture thumbnail. 

414031052_ColtSAAinsidesJan2019.jpg.e7abbf179e2b60282c4692b10111462a.jpg

It'll pop right in.

Warden

Does this work thru Bluetooth? Does that need to be turned on? How does it know where it is going unless I have a hardwire connected to the computer, these pics are in my phone, not in the computer where I am on SASS?

Thanks for you help.

I think I need to hardwire from my phone to the computer and load the picture to my picture file on the computer, am I right?

Abilene

1 hour ago, Abilene Al, SASS #72248 said:

Warden

Does this work thru Bluetooth? Does that need to be turned on? How does it know where it is going unless I have a hardwire connected to the computer, these pics are in my phone, not in the computer where I am on SASS?

Thanks for you help.

I think I need to hardwire from my phone to the computer and load the picture to my picture file on the computer, am I right?

Abilene

If the photos are in your phone use the web browser directly from your phone.   You can post the photo right from there.  

Of course I’m assuming you have some sort of a smart phone.   

1 hour ago, Abilene Al, SASS #72248 said:

Warden

Thanks for you help.

Abilene

My instructions assumed your picture was on your phone and you're posting from your phone.  I don't know how you'd do it if the picture is on another computer or off in a cloud somewhere.  

Is your picture on your phone?  And you are logged into SASS Wire on a PC? 

If you can connect to your phone with cable to your PC,  then you should be able to be on the Wire on PC and follow the instructions I first posted but you'll have to root around in your cell phone file directories to find your picture.  

If you have bluetooth connections between your phone and PC,  then copy pictures to your PC where you can find it.

I do 99.9% of all internet stuff on Samsung Galaxy Tab or phone. 

For the technically unsuffistcated: (like me) 

1. From your phone e-mail the picture to yourself on the PC.

2. Save the picture from you e-mail into your photo file on the PC. 

3. Follow Warden Calloway’s instructions from here on.

That’s what I have done in the past.

9 minutes ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

For the technically unsuffistcated: (like me) 

1. From your phone e-mail the picture to yourself on the PC.

2. Save the picture from you e-mail into your photo file on the PC. 

3. Follow Warden Calloway’s instructions from here on.

That’s what I have done in the past.

This will work if you cant or don't want to post from your phone but Abilene asked how to post from his Samsung phone.  If its a smart phone and can get internet to the built in browser there is no need to transfer to your PC.

That being said if thats how you're most comfortable in doing then keep doing it that way..  :)     Its all good.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:11 PM, Johnny Dollar said:

Of course I’m assuming you have some sort of a smart phone.   

Yeah, these instructions won't work if your camera phone resembles this...

07745fe445b8f1da62a0b88d04ce4915.jpg.8249a70aa21e70708df0e64ec6697a4b.jpg

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Yeah, these instructions won't work if your camera phone resembles this...

07745fe445b8f1da62a0b88d04ce4915.jpg.8249a70aa21e70708df0e64ec6697a4b.jpg

:lol:

HA!!!  That is the best!! :)  that must be the first camera phone made.  

Abilene Al give me a call at (623)693-3424  ref that stock I have cowboy who wants it.

His e-mail is olnumber4@gmail.com

Jackrabbit Joe 414

Archived