SASS Wire Forum

WTB Leather rigs

Hot Iron Hill

Get a cloth measuring tape and measure just below your regular belt about where you'll wear your gunbelt.

Measure around your belly about where you'll wear the shotgun belt or right at the belly button will do.

If you don't have a cloth measuring tape use a piece of string or something similar. Mark where it meets and measure that distance.

I don't think I have anything that small. Seems like Wild Willy has several in the classifieds that might fit you though.

https://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/281832-gunbelt-com

I'm selling this rig. Any chance it would work for you?

096.thumb.jpg.24993994d434a282261b5b7428dedba8.jpg098.thumb.jpg.2ed6daf55c7e47a3ba9f66fe525a6652.jpgHot Iron----if I can get these pictures to come up here are a couple to consider-- both sets are for ya (& my)waist size-------made for o.m. vaqueros--5&1/2 barrels--------crossdraw set is made by gunleather inc outa Ft.Worth----cartg loops are .45----$150 &$15 shipping-----the two tone set was made by a family member of mine  who was a career leather craftsman--from Waco---one excellent custom set----cartg. loops are for 38's-----$300 &$15 shipping-------Dirty Low Down

If you wear a 34 everyday belt, you're likely gonna need about a 38" holster belt.

Archived