SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range vendors

Dantankerous

I just looked at the list of vendors who will be at Winter Range. HOLY BLACK POWDER, BAT MAN!!!!!! :D

Just how big of a trailer is a person gonna hafta bring to the match just to haul all the new good stuff home? CAS match vendors are a weakness of mine. :o

It just ain't gonna be possible to go there and not buy something.

My oh my...

4 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

I just looked at the list of vendors who will be at Winter Range. HOLY BLACK POWDER, BAT MAN!!!!!! :D

Just how big of a trailer is a person gonna hafta bring to the match just to haul all the new good stuff home? CAS match vendors are a weakness of mine. :o

It just ain't gonna be possible to go there and not buy something.

My oh my...

Well, you will have that non SASS 45 Colt ammo to take home...That should open up some room...

Texas Lizard

16 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Oh lordy this is not a good sign!  The man already takes more clothing with him then most women do!  

Now Big brother... We only got the one little trailer! 

Rent a larger trailer with a hitch in Phoenix and tow the smaller trailer behind it going home.  ;) 

OR you could ship back what won't fit and pick it up once you get home.  :D

We aim to please! Sly puppy has done an awesome job with the vendors this year.

3 hours ago, MBFields said:

We aim to please! Sly puppy has done an awesome job with the vendors this year.

She has done such a great job that the vendor area is full, late comers are being turned away. We are looking at ways to expand the vendor area for next year to accommodate more. 

This is the first year in a long time that we (Sure Hit Sight Co.) want have a vending booth. Buuuut, Long Hunter Shooting Supply is a dealer for us and will have a full line supply of all our products. Winter Range has always been one of our favorite places to vend. Thank you for all the hard work everyone does to make this one of the greatest shopping and shooting venues.

Slick and Family

On 2/6/2019 at 8:37 PM, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Rent a larger trailer with a hitch in Phoenix and tow the smaller trailer behind it going home.  ;) 

OR you could ship back what won't fit and pick it up once you get home.  :D

Dang... Don't be giving him any ideas.  :lol:

17 hours ago, Slick McClade said:

This is the first year in a long time that we (Sure Hit Sight Co.) want have a vending booth. Buuuut, Long Hunter Shooting Supply is a dealer for us and will have a full line supply of all our products. Winter Range has always been one of our favorite places to vend. Thank you for all the hard work everyone does to make this one of the greatest shopping and shooting venues.

Slick and Family

Yo Slick will miss seeing you all.

JRJ

55 minutes ago, Jackrabbit Joe #414 said:

Yo Slick will miss seeing you all.

JRJ

As it stands now we are attending the match to shoot. We decided not to vend because of the possibility of having to leave early due to a Law Enforcement training Academy.

Slick

2 hours ago, Slick McClade said:

As it stands now we are attending the match to shoot. We decided not to vend because of the possibility of having to leave early due to a Law Enforcement training Academy.

Slick

Ok Pilgrim see you at WR.

JRJ

Archived