SASS Wire Forum

FROM THE BACK OF THE SAFE AND THE BOTTOM OF THE CLOSET

Oatsville Slim

These items are the last of it.  Please send me a pm with your email address for photographs.  They are much easier to send.  Also send your real name.

1) SOLD SOLD SOLD  Bond Arms Deringer with 2 barrels.  One in 45 ACP and the 2nd in 32 H & R Magnum.  Leather holster included.  Plus a Cobra Enterprise Inc. in .22 magnum.  Price on all $ 250 with $ 40 for shipping.   SOLD SOLD SOLD

2) SOLD SOLD SOLD   YES IT WAS $ 250 FOR THE ENTIRE LOT   Did someone say leather?  Please read all.               Price on all is $ 250 with $ 30 for shipping.     SOLD SOLD SOLD 

1) Set of leather saddle bags.

2) Two double pommel holsters by Rod Kibler of Georgia for 5 1/2 barrel Ruger or similar size revolver.

3) Three shotgun belts.  1st is brown leather for a 42-44 inch waist by Kirkpatrick.  24 single 12 ga loops.  2nd one brown leather for a 26-32 inch waist by Rod Kibler.  12 single                  12 ga loops plus 4 38 special loops.  3rd is brown leather for a 26-32 inch waist by Kirkpatrick.  Eight double 12 ga loops plus one double 12 ga loop plus 10 38 special loops.

4) One black double holster rig with silver dollar conchos for 5 1/2 inch Ruger or similar revolver.  Has 40 cartridge loops in 44/40.

5) Two shotgun shell belt slides.  One is a double loop for 6 shells and the other is a single loop for 4 shells.

6) Two sets of leather and canvas suspenders by Rod Kibler.

7) One set of spurs by Colorado Saddlery with Wild West Mercantile straps in black.

8) Two pair of soft leather gauntlet glover.  1st is black in women's medium.  2nd is yellow in women's extra large.

3) Men's canvas duster in cream color with brown collar, cuffs, and pocket trim.  Size is men's large.  Bone Industries of Mineral Springs, Texas.         Price is  $ 60 with $ 15 for shipping.

4) Union Civil War re-enactor's uniform.  Infantry, sgt.  Coat is size 40 and pants are for 34-36 inch waist with 30 inch inseam.      Price is $ 100 with $ 15 for shipping.

That's all folks.  I am officially out.

1 minute ago, Oatsville Slim said:

Tyrel,  You got it.  You have my address I assume. 

I changed my mind, I really only want the saddle bags and maybe the spurs. I'll let one of the new guys have a great deal.

31 minutes ago, Oatsville Slim said:

Sedalia Dave.  Its yours.  Now you know it is for all?  Right?

Yes

24 minutes ago, Oatsville Slim said:

Sedalia Dave,  send me your email address and mailing address.  I will tell you where to send the money.

PM is on its way

I'm interested in the shotgun belt slides for 6 double 12GA.  Maybe the 4 singles one as well.  Maybe the spurs too if you have a pic.  What ya looking to get for them?

I got all excited and just read the "please read all part" haha.  See my comment above if you're willing to split it up some.

So do I understand this correctly? To get this 

4) One black double holster rig with silver dollar conchos for 5 1/2 inch Ruger or similar revolver.  Has 40 cartridge loops in 44/40.

I'd have to buy everything? 

6 minutes ago, Boomstick Bruce said:

So do I understand this correctly? To get this 

4) One black double holster rig with silver dollar conchos for 5 1/2 inch Ruger or similar revolver.  Has 40 cartridge loops in 44/40.

I'd have to buy everything? 

Yes, all the leather was one lot.

Archived