SASS Wire Forum

Mens pants and suspenders SPF

I have the following items of men's clothing for sale. All items are used and in good condition, no wholes, tears or other damage. All pants have been laundered. As a size reference point, I'm 5'11" and 160#.

1) Dickies bid type overalls, stripped. Inseam is 30" waist will accommodate a little more than my 34" waist. Includes the engineers hat marked large with elastic in the head band. $30 plus shipping CUS.

2) Heavy canvas sand colored pants. 29" inseam, marked 36 but they fit me at 33/34" waist. $30 plus shipping CUS.

3) Sage colored (green /gray) light weight pants. 30" inseam , marked 36 but they fit me at 33/34" waist. $25 plus shipping CUS.

4) Dark blue light weight pants. 30" inseam , marked 36 but they fit me at 33/34" waist. $20 plus shipping CUS. Some fading in the color just above the knees.

5) Pair of suspenders. One is light weight canvas and the other is red with tiny black dots marked silk. Both $25 plus shipping CUS.

First I'll take it posted on the wire gets preference.

But wait, there's more. Take the entire ensemble for $120 and I'll include free shipping CUS.

IMG_0566.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

4 hours ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

You're going to have to wear the overalls to Chipley next match.;)

:lol::lol: I may have to steal the overalls for me to where around the farm!!

Archived