SASS Wire Forum

A FEW MORE ITEMS FOR SALE

Oatsville Slim

I have a few guns left, some that did not sell and some more I found in the safe.  Not all cowboy guns but some nice ones.

NOTE THAT ALL THE GUNS HAVE SOLD EXCEPT 1) THE STEVENS FAVORITE MODEL 30.  PRICE ON THAT ONE REDUCED TO $ 100 EVEN WITH $ 40 SHIPPING.   

1) Stevens Favorite Model 30 .22 cal.  Manufactured by Savage arms in the 1990s.  1/2 round, 1/2 octagon 19 inch barrel.  Price $ 125

2) SOLD 1892 Navy Arms by Rossi.  44/40 caliber with 24 inch barrel.  Perfect shape.  Price $ 500.  SOLD

3) SOLD  1873 Trapdoor Springfield.  45/70 in very good shape.  With bayonet.  Price $ 650.  SOLD

4) SOLD  Savage/Stevens Model 330 A.  410 ga double shotgun with 26 in barrels.  Choked Full/Full.  Great gun for kids or grandkids.  Price $ 350  SOLD

5) SOLD Ruger Stainless Steel Vaquero with 5 1/2 inch barrel in 44/40.  Has gunfighter grips.  Price $ 550   SOLD

6) SOLD  Ruger Blackhawk Buckeye Special with 7 1/2 barrel.  Blued.  32 S & W magnum with matching 32/20 cylinder.  Manufactured on a limited run in 1989.  Has beautiful stag grips.  Price $ 850  SOLD

ALL GUNS HAVE TO BE $ 40 SHIPPING AND I MUST HAVE AN FFL BEFORE I CAN SHIP.

7) HATS.  ALL ARE 6 7/8 OR 55CM SIZE AND ARE PRICED AT $ 60.  Shipping on all hats will by $ 15   These were banquet hats, not shooting hats so they are like new. 

1) Black Tombstone Style by Tonto Rim.      2) Black Long Oval by Serratelli.    3) Brown Long Oval by Serratelli.    4) Light Brown-Gray Six Shooter by Tonto Rim.

Also have two hat boxes made of aluminum.  One is a single and the other is a double.  Each will hold hats up to 15 x 16 inch rims.  Single is $ 30 and double is $ 45 with $ 15 shipping on each.

8) SOLD Men's leather chaps.  About 35 inches long with adjustable belt for about 40-44 inches from flying heel leather.  Pale yellow in color with 2 pockets on front.  Price $ 125 with $ 15 shipping.   SOLD

9) Ladies leather chaps.  About 28 inches long with fringe on sides.  Brown leather for 38-40 inch hips.    Price  $ 100 with $ 15 for shipping.

If interested, please send me a personal message with your real name and email address.  I have photos that I will be happy to send.  Please bear with me.  I got swamped last time and could hardly keep up.

Best regards,

Oatsville Slim

Archived