Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

FS: ...and MORE Stuff from the Parts Bin


McCandless

Recommended Posts

FS:  Stuff I have hanging around and no longer need:

 

1.  Marlin Blued Magazine tube.   Part:  F406299   Unused, open pkg.  Brownells 550-000-644  for carbine

     25.00 + 9.30 USPS shipping (yep, Post Office raised shipping fees)

 

2.  Black Checkered Polymer Grips.  (solid grips, not hollow plastic)  To fit the Ruger XR3-Red Grip Frames (Large Frame Vaqueros)

     I have 2 pairs.   (1 set left) 30.00 (fits 1 gun) includes USPS shipping  

 

3.  One unopened Pkg of 10 .45 Colt Dummies by Winchester/Olin Corporation  Brownells 515-623-4000

     These are not snap-caps.  Made for function testing rifles.     15.00 includes shipping to CONUS  (SOLD)

 

4.  One Power Custom Free Spin Pawl for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros  (New unopened pk w/ Instructions)

     25.00 Shipped to CONUS  (SOLD)

 

5.  Two new Stainless Steel Loading Gates for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros (have never been installed)

     20.00 for the pair, Shipped to CONUS  (SOLD)

 

6.  Two Bisley Hammers Assemblies.  White Steel Side with Blued edges.  Bottoms have been roughly profiled to drop into Large Frame Vaqueros

      Needs finishing work.   I bought them with the idea of cutting off the spurs, polishing them, and using the spurs on another gun.  Never got a round tuit.

     30.00 for the pair, Shipped to CONUS  (SOLD)

 

7.  Two new Stainless Steel Gate Detent Springs for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

      15.00 for the pair, shipped to CONUS

 

8.  Two new Stainless Steel Cylinder Latches (Bolts) for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

      10.00 for the pair, shipped to CONUS

 

9.  Four new Stainless Steel Hammer Pivot Pins for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

      8.00 per pair, shipped to CONUS

 

10. Two new Stainless Steel Trigger Pivot Pins for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

      8.00 per pair, shipped to CONUS

 

11. Three new Blued Grip Frame Screws C-Bottom for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

     10.00 for all 3, shipped to CONUS

 

12. Four new Blued Grip Frame Screws B-Back for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros and Blackhawks

      8.00 per pair, shipped to CONUS 

 

13. One new Ejector Rod Housing, Blued Aluminum for Ruger New Model Blackhawk, with New Blued Housing Screw

       20.00, shipped to CONUS

 

14.  One new in the Pkg, Competition Mainspring (Magic Springs by Seven) for .38/.357 Ruger Vaquero or Blackhawk

       18.00, shipped to CONUS 

 

15. One used Stainless Steel Loading Lever Assembly for Pietta "1858" 44 with 8" Barrel.  Light scratches and normal wear marks

       35.00, shipped to CONUS  (SOLD)

 

16. One Wolff Springs Shooters Pak, new in pkg.  Reduced Powder 40 oz Trigger Spring, 17, 18, and 19# Hammer Springs

       and an Extra Power Cylinder Pin Latch Spring for Ruger Vaquero or Blackhawk.  20.00, shipped to CONUS

 

17: Three Ruger Bisley Gloss Stainless Steel Triggers.  Mfr Part: KBR03901   12.00 ea, shipping included  (SOLD)

 

18. One Gloss Stainless Ruger Vaquero Trigger, 12.00, shipping included  (SOLD)

 

19. Two One Gloss Stainless Steel Ruger Vaquero Hammer.  20.00ea. shipping included  

 

20. One new CCH Hammer for a Pietta "1858" .36 and .44.  20.00 shipping included 

 

21. One used Blued Percussion Cylinder for a Pietta "1858" in .44.  This had surface rust.  

      So, I removed all the rust and deeply Cold Blued it, replaced all the nipples with new.  

      Completely functional,  27.50 shipping included.  (SOLD)

 

22. 5 New unblued Front Sight Posts for Pietta "1858".  For .44 or .36  This is the standard

      Fixed Sight Post, not the adjustable Target Sight.   pkg. of 5 for 23.50, includes shipping.

 

23. Two One New Complete Stainless Steel Base Pin Latch Assemblies for Ruger Vaqueros of Blackhawks

       (Base Pin Latch, Spring, and Nut)  15.00 per Set, includes shipping  

 

24. Odd n' Sundry used Pietta "1858" Parts:

      1 Loading Lever Assembly for 8" barreled .44

      2 Loading Lever Assemblies for 6-1/2" barreled .36

      4 Cylinder Pins fit .36 or .44

      1 New Bolt

      1 Dove Tail Front Sight

      1 Screw to attach Hand to Hammer

      4 Triggers

      2 Bolt/Trigger Springs (leaf type)

      2 Hammer Screws

      2 Trigger Screws

      2 Grip Screws

      3 Hammers

      1 ASM 1858 Hammer

      65.00, includes USPS shipping  SOLD

 

25.  One set (fits one gun) of Walnut grips in Like New condition for an ASM "1858" percussion revolver

       30.00 includes USPS shipping

 

26.  One set (fits one gun) of unused Uncle Mike's Black "specially formulated elastomer" Grips

       For a Beretta 92F "lighter weight and firmer than ordinary rubber grips"  15.00 includes USPS Shipping.

 

      

 

1.JPG.2b81a4cf4995bf6166e9f31ea98f0b4e.JPG  2.JPG.1a652344727433ee00460a8f93760a90.JPG

 

more to come as I dig through...

 

Cash, check, M.O.   No livestock

Paypal is fine if you add their 4% fee.  They even collect on what you pay for shipping!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

 

What barrel length is this for? 

Ah!  The devil's in those little details ain't it.  8" Barrel

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well... I'll keep adding parts as I come across them.  Got bunches of stuff I've somehow latched on to over the years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, McCandless said:

Well... I'll keep adding parts as I come across them.  Got bunches of stuff I've somehow latched on to over the years.

 

I call it "the creep".  Misc odds and ends creep into my gun safe, range bag, tool boxes, work bench, etc.  Its never ending!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, McCandless said:

 

21. One used Blued Percussion Cylinder for a Pietta "1858" in .44.  This had surface rust.  

      So, I removed all the rust and deeply Cold Blued it, replaced all the nipples with new.  

      Completely functional,  27.50 shipping included.

 I'll take this. I'm fine If you want to wait a little while before shipping to see if you find more stuff I can use. I'm not in a hurry.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, McCandless said:

5.  Two new Stainless Steel Loading Gates for Ruger Large Frame Vaqueros (have never been installed)

     20.00 for the pair, Shipped to CONUS

I will take this. PM coming your way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2019 at 2:28 PM, McCandless said:

24. Odd n' Sundry used Pietta "1858" Parts:

      1 Loading Lever Assembly for 8" barreled .44

      2 Loading Lever Assemblies for 6-1/2" barreled .36

      4 Cylinder Pins fit .36 or .44

      1 New Bolt

      1 Dove Tail Front Sight

      1 Screw to attach Hand to Hammer

      4 Triggers

      2 Bolt/Trigger Springs (leaf type)

      2 Hammer Screws

      2 Trigger Screws

      2 Grip Screws

      3 Hammers

      1 ASM 1858 Hammer

      65.00, includes USPS shipping

 

Add this to my pile if ya don't mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, McCandless said:

19. Two Gloss Stainless Steel Ruger Vaquero Hammers.  20.00ea. shipping included

 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, McCandless said:

23. Two New Complete Stainless Steel Base Pin Latch Assemblies for Ruger Vaqueros of Blackhawks

       (Base Pin Latch, Spring, and Nut)  15.00 per Set, includes shipping  

 

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:28 PM, McCandless said:

18. One Gloss Stainless Ruger Vaquero Trigger, 12.00, shipping included

 

I'll take 1 each of the above.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I'll take 1 each of the above.

 

 

Sure, I'll get 'em wrapped up.

My address is:

Ronald Topal

4113 Willow Oak Rd

Raleigh, NC  27604

 

Your check is fine.

 

Or, if you prefer Paypal, that's rtpl@nc.rr.com

 

Thanks!

~Duc~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, McCandless said:

 

Sure, I'll get 'em wrapped up.

My address is:

Ronald Topal

4113 Willow Oak Rd

Raleigh, NC  27604

 

Your check is fine.

 

Or, if you prefer Paypal, that's rtpl@nc.rr.com

 

Thanks!

~Duc~

Sent you a PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.