SASS Wire Forum

Sad Passing of another Cowboy

Goody, SASS #26190

Those of you from the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and beyond area will recall JD Redeye. Sadly he passed away Monday at the age of 83, much too soon. I always valued him as a friend and mentor. I pray that his wife Ann can find peace in time.

http://www.magnoliareporter.com/obituaries/article_24506578-241c-11e9-811f-4f70f7881bd8.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share&fbclid=IwAR06vfK85wE5uospw2d-_nJZVR9R6-aX-vEmpyfBW--IoKLX_l2oAJTWo_Q

jd.jpg

He will be missed for sure.  From the days shooting at Red River Regulators at Texarkana, many Bar-3 matches,    Shootin in the Shade matches in Hot Springs and more, it has been a pleasure knowing and shooting with this fine man.   Sassy and I will pay our final respects Friday, along with a many a SASS member.

May God comfort Ann, family, and friends.

Thanks for post Goody.

Although those of us who never had the opportunity to meet JD, or other CAS members who have passed, there still a sense of loss felt within each of us.

Prayers for his family and close friends.

1 hour ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Although those of us who never had the opportunity to meet JD, or other CAS members who have passed, there still a sense of loss felt within each of us.

Nicely said.

Peace and comfort to his family and friends.

Later, joy in his memory!

17 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

He will be missed for sure.  From the days shooting at Red River Regulators at Texarkana, many Bar-3 matches,    Shootin in the Shade matches in Hot Springs and more, it has been a pleasure knowing and shooting with this fine man.   Sassy and I will pay our final respects Friday, along with a many a SASS member.

My God comfort Ann, family, and friends.

Thanks for post Goody.

Me too, Billy. See you Friday

On 1/30/2019 at 4:10 PM, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Very true.  

Archived