SASS Wire Forum

Invite to Australia

Painted Mohawk SASS 77785

Howdy

Remember the invite for anyone interested to come ' down under ' !!

Well I'm pleased to say that ''Jackson Rose from Ohio'' will be  here in late July of this year  for 2 weeks to enjoy  the Gamblers Heartland  Territorial held on the Gold Coast  in the sunny state of Queensland, some sight seeing & fun times lay ahead.

Looking forward to meeting our American pard..I just better watch my speed as he is a retired LEO :D 

Another example of "The Cowboy Way"

Thanks for what you are doing Pard.

• I Spent time myself shooting in Australia with Painted Mohawk and  in his wife. I was staying with friends and had coordinated my visit with shooting at his club. They supplied me with guns, ammo and a great shooting / friendship opportunity for both me and my wife. They are GREAT people and at some point hope to shoot with him here, once the exchange rate gets better.  Your experience will be very positive. The country is beautiful and the people are wonderful.  
  • ENJOY...…………..   RT

835546054_PaintedMohawkLogo.JPG.1ddce8547ff6ace763494a5180a1e39e.JPG

This is a great opportunity that you have provided to a fellow SASS Member.

Like many others, if the circumstances were different, I would have liked to take you up on your offer.

All I ask is that you be sure to take pictures and post them here on the WIRE.

We went a few years ago, had a blast!  We sorta speak the same language, but driving in that country is a learning expecience.  "Wher'd the steering wheel go"? Good memories.

Can't wait to go again now that my health issues are on hold

……………….…………. I say again …………

……………………………………………….. it's a trap !  :ph34r:

Went and shot the Heartland Territorial last summer on a invite from KC Woody. Great match and friendly folks. Got to meet PM and plenty of other great cowboys and cowgirls. If you get a chance, take the invite. 

Hope to see ya over here soon PM.

JM

16 hours ago, J. M. BROWN, SASS # 27309 said:

Went and shot the Heartland Territorial last summer on a invite from KC Woody. Great match and friendly folks. Got to meet PM and plenty of other great cowboys and cowgirls. If you get a chance, take the invite. 

Hope to see ya over here soon PM.

JM

And was great to meet you JM..hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip in Aus & all is well in your neck of the woods..you were the first American pard to shoot at the Gold Coast Gamblers  Heartland Territorial so looking forward to Jackson Rose making the trip down -under ...take care & we may catch up next year as hoping to shoot in TX, OH  & TN.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:02 AM, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

……………….…………. I say again …………

……………………………………………….. it's a trap !  :ph34r:

I'm trapped. Going to be a great adventure!!

Archived