SASS Wire Forum

It's that Crazy time of Year!

Smoken D

Well where I live in Missouri it will be -25 come Wednesday. By Saturday it will be +60 and mid 60's Sunday. Gotta be Missouri or is that Misery:o

sorry; ………. I thought you was gonna talk about all them Easter Eggs and hot cross bun(nies) whot's been on supermarket shelves for the last month, …

...........................................….you know, since Boxing Day.  :blink:

Chickasaw, I learned while in Germany to keep the bier in the closet and drink it warm.

Northeast Ohio, -3 on Wed., 0 on Thursday., 25 on Friday....................51 ON SATURDAY!!!:o

13 hours ago, Smoken D said:

Well where I live in Missouri it will be -25 come Wednesday. By Saturday it will be +60 and mid 60's Sunday. Gotta be Missouri or is that Misery:o

Well there is a bright side, at least it will be a nice day for a match Saturday. :D  Could have been 60 Wednesday and 25 below all weekend. :P :D

1 hour ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Well there is a bright side, at least it will be a nice day for a match Saturday. :D  Could have been 60 Wednesday and 25 below all weekend. :P :D

Shoot was last Saturday and cancelled due to the weather. During the winter I wish they would shoot when there is a good weekend. But, that's a lot of extra work for folks.

3 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Shoot was last Saturday and cancelled due to the weather. During the winter I wish they would shoot when there is a good weekend. But, that's a lot of extra work for folks.

I understant that.  I am blessed to live where I can shoot a match every weekend. Longest drive is 1.5 hours and the shortest is 15 minutes.

1 minute ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I understant that.  I am blessed to live where I can shoot a match every weekend. Longest drive is 1.5 hours and the shortest is 15 minutes.

I wish, shortest drive for me is 2 hours.

8 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

I wish, shortest drive for me is 2 hours.

I do have 18 years of experience with Missouti weather. I grew up in your neck of the woods, about 20 miles north of my Alias.  

Archived