SASS Wire Forum

Reduced to $85 Shipped -- A .44 Caliber Nickel Plated Cylinder for an Uberti Richards Mason Revolver

For Sale:

A .44 caliber nickel plated cylinder for an Uberti Richards Mason revolver.

A 44 S&W Special brass case will fit into this cylinder, so it is good for 44 Special, 44 Colt, & 44 Russian.

The body of the cylinder is 1.48”, the bushing is .30” deep, and the ratchet teeth are .21” deep.

The outside diameter is 1.6 inches.

It is in excellent condition, with only one small rough spot in one cylinder chamber.

The nickel finish is excellent, as are the bolt notches and roll engraving.

$85 shipped USPS insured to your door

Thanks for looking.

--Dawg

B_2.jpg

B_1.jpg

B_3.jpg

B_4.jpg

• Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 changed the title to Reduced -- A .44 Caliber Nickel Plated Cylinder for an Uberti Richards Mason Revolver

Hey Kid:

I don't think so.

The body of the cylinder is just under 1.5" because of the conversion ring on the RM.

I believe the Open Top cylinders are  bit longer because they have no conversion ring.

--Dawg

43 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

Any idea if this will fit a 71/72 open top?

It in fact will not. As mentioned by Dawg it goes to the R. Mason open top conversion with the conversion ring. 

47 minutes ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

Hey Kid:

I don't think so.

The body of the cylinder is just under 1.5" because of the conversion ring on the RM.

I believe the Open Top cylinders are  bit longer because they have no conversion ring.

--Dawg

5 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

It in fact will not. As mentioned by Dawg it goes to the R. Mason open top conversion with the conversion ring. 

Thanks. I wasn’t too sure which parts from the various open top models fit with each other. And with such a beautiful cylinder, a bit of wishful thinking might have been involved on my part 

Just now, Redwood Kid said:

Thanks. I wasn’t too sure which parts from the various open top models fit with each other. And with such a beautiful cylinder, a bit of wishful thinking might have been involved on my part 

I only know because I bought it and sent it back; I thought it would fit the nickeled 1872 .44 I bought off Dawg. Just trying to save y’all some shipping.

15 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I only know because I bought it and sent it back; I thought it would fit the nickeled 1872 .44 I bought off Dawg. Just trying to save y’all some shipping.

You saved me more than shipping. Knowing me, I probably would have bought a gun to match when it didn’t fit mine. 

If ya fired a round with that big cylinder gap, it would put on a spectacular show!

Archived