SASS Wire Forum

FS: Pair of Colt SAA's

For Sale:  Pair of Colt SAA's.  7 1/2 in. bbls.  Blue and CH.  Expert action job by Marshal Harland Wolff (incl. lifetime guarantee).  Fired approx. 200 rnds.  Excellent condition with minor holster wear.  Includes pair of Slim Jim holsters and 38 in. belt.   $3,000,oo

0123191625.jpg

3 minutes ago, Big_Country said:

Also what year were they made?

Boxes and paperwork included ??

thanks

BC

BC- I sent him a pm awhile ago for that info also.  Waiting to hear back.

He’s a Guest beware!

He’s got a number but his information says he’s a guest. His membership may have lapsed thus the guest status.

His SASS Number would put him joining in 1997.  He is just a few numbers off from mine

5 hours ago, Shady Jim, SASS #16285 said:

45 Colt - Sorry I forgot to mention it.  Don't know years of manufacture.  Serial nos. are:  SA04XXX and S29XXXA.  If you need to know more, you can call me at 336-768-8388.  I'm on Eastern Time

78 and 99/00

17 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

He’s a Guest beware!

Shady Jim is not shady at all. He is a fine fellow. Have known him for years. No one needs to be concerned about him. 

1 hour ago, Sandhills Slim, SASS #22998 said:

Shady Jim is not shady at all. He is a fine fellow. Have known him for years. No one needs to be concerned about him. 

No worries. The guest has been changed to his SASS #.

Shady Jim is a good pard. I bought a pair of colts done by Marshall Harlan Wolf from Shady. Excellent work, very smooth. No worries about Shady,have shot many times with him. I have seen these guns and was tempted to buy.

Dollar Bill Newman

Archived