SASS Wire Forum

Selling all my cowboy gear

Oatsville Slim

Hey @Oatsville Slim sent you a PM about 4) 1887 Winchester.  IAC.  Gauge is 12.  Barrel length is 20 inches.  Has the Lassiter 2 drop modification, that I spoke for. I see you put your address in an earlier post so I'll send a USPS MO and FFL copy there. Thanks, Tyrel 

I'll take the 1873 Uberti in 357 for $750 Codymatic 24 inch

pm me with details on where to send the gold and I'll email you and FFL from my guy

I'll take both of the USFA Rodeos 38 4 3/4 in:

11) Two USFA Rodeos.  Both are 38 special with 4 3/4 inch barrels.  Slight holster wear at muzzle end.  Consecutive serial numbers.  Tuned by Cody Cohagher and as slick as the first pair.  Price in  $ 1,000 each of both for  $ 1,800. + $25 shipping each gun

3 minutes ago, Gunlow said:

I'll take both of the USFA Rodeos 38 4 3/4 in:

11) Two USFA Rodeos.  Both are 38 special with 4 3/4 inch barrels.  Slight holster wear at muzzle end.  Consecutive serial numbers.  Tuned by Cody Cohagher and as slick as the first pair.  Price in  $ 1,000 each of both for  $ 1,800. + $25 shipping each gun

Oatsville, did you reply sounds good  to Rootin Tootin or somebody else.  PM me your email address for confirmation or email me at prlucky299@aol.com

7 minutes ago, Oatsville Slim said:

As an update for those interested.  Numbers 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 19 are sold.  The others remain but I have sent photographs of them to several.

And #4 :D

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

FYI-Posting you name an address on a public gun forum, is not the best of ideas.

Respectfully,

OLG

You should edit your quoted post and take his address out of it.

If this 1/2 of # 5 is still available, I'll take it,

2nd one is a short rifle version in 32/20.  Has wife's alias on the carrier.  The stock has been cut down for a petite shooter but was not finished off.

Dakota,

Didn't see the 32-20 '73 listed as gone, just the 38.

Glad they are going to a good home.

If #9, the 25-20 Marlin is still available, I’d like to purchase it, thnx, CC

Archived