SASS Wire Forum

Maryanne, Ginger and Dianne

Yul Lose

Mrs. Lose wanted to start watching Cheers from the beginning on Netflix and after a couple of Aberlours on the rocks ol Dianne looks like she should join the competition. What say you?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know if it’s the scotch or what but Dianne looks pretty hot. Ginger and Maryanne are showing some mileage.

No.

Yes to Linda Carter from Wonder Woman though.

And Catherine Bach from Dukes of Hazzard.

:D

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Maybe I need some Scotch, I don't find Dianne all that attractive.

Here ya go...

20190124_205558.jpg

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Dianne looks like the type that you’d ask to keep her glasses on when you went to bed if you know what I mean. She just has that look that all those others don’t have.

She’s to good for Sam Malone (Ted Danza) that’s fer sure.

8 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Dianne looks like the type that you’d ask to keep her glasses on when you went to bed if you know what I mean. She just has that look that all those others don’t have.

Well I wouldn't kick her out for eatin' crackers...

or wearing glasses

13 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Ya know if you give up that moonshine you been drinking and started on some single malt yer vision may improve.

Carla doesn’t look that bad in the early episodes.

2 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Carla doesn’t look that bad in the early episodes.

Do whut?

You definitely need a better supplier. 

Not only are they using a old radiator for a worm but I think something fell into the mash and died.

6 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Do whut?

You definitely need a better supplier. 

Not only are they using a old radiator for a worm but I think something fell into the mash and died.

Guess I still have my beer glasses on.

2 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Attractive, but really annoying. Sorry, just can't get past the annoying part.  ^_^

I don’t know about the annoying part of a woman because there’s other parts that make the annoying part disappear.

1 minute ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Sometimes, but not always. Depends on how many filters are needed and one's level of denial. :rolleyes: ^_^

If you turn out the light the annoying parts disappears rather quickly.

Oh C’mon! Dianne? No way! Not when Charlie’s Angels were around at the same time. 

Grrrr...Rowllll

hqdefault.jpg

I had to find a picture with all of them. I adored Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd. :wub:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Oh C’mon! Dianne? No way! Not when Charlie’s Angels were around at the same time. 

Grrrr...Rowllll

hqdefault.jpg

I had to find a picture with all of them. I adored Cheryl Ladd and Farrah. :wub:

FIXED IT FOR YA.

I thought that the question regarding Ginger and Maryanne was because they were on the same show. On an island even, and dramatically different for comparison.

So, the real comparisons would be Dianne and Rebecca (Kirstie Alley), or perhaps Lilith (Bebe Neuwirth). Carla? If you insist.

8 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

I've got another to throw into the mix. MeTV started showing WKRP in Cincinnati not long ago, and for my money Bailey was WAY more attractive than Jennifer.

JHC

Seriously? There's a question here? Bailey every time! There's a scene toward the end of an episode titled 'Mic Fright' where Johnny is afraid to go on the air, and Bailey has to talk him through going back on. She tells him to just act like he's talking to her. As he starts talking he says "I'd sure like to take you home and kiss you all over in the dark." Well... Yeah... 

15 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I thought that the question regarding Ginger and Maryanne was because they were on the same show. On an island even, and dramatically different for comparison.

So, the real comparisons would be Dianne and Rebecca (Kirstie Alley), or perhaps Lilith (Bebe Neuwirth). Carla? If you insist.

Seriously? There's a question here? Bailey every time! There's a scene toward the end of an episode titled 'Mic Fright' where Johnny is afraid to go on the air, and Bailey has to talk him through going back on. She tells him to just act like he's talking to her. As he starts talking he says "I'd sure like to take you home and kiss you all over in the dark." Well... Yeah... 

image.png.320ebeb48c5f0362887f7a0fd71e3628.pngimage.png.159453b736bace9c1cbfa4c8a024d087.png

10 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

If Ginger and Maryanne got married and had a daughter....

Jeez!

Nothing like the sensation of fresh morning coffee going through your nose after reading that!

9 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

I've got another to throw into the mix. MeTV started showing WKRP in Cincinnati not long ago, and for my money Bailey was WAY more attractive than Jennifer.

JHC

Always thought that.

Bailey was that efficient, personable, office worker who you could just tell when the glasses came off and the hair went down, oh wow!

Well might as well add Pam Ewing to the mix.

61EF74F3-1136-4501-A524-F2FFCA2C4021.jpeg

Archived