SASS Wire Forum

Scary Toys

Subdeacon Joe

We had some crescent rolls in a tube that were a year past their expiration date

when I removed the out wrapper and hit it on its side you would have thought a bomb went off.  There was dough everywhere.  

Wife was not please

Once heard a story of a woman slumped over her steering wheel. A by-stander walked by and asked if she was ok.

The woman replied she didn't want to move because she had been shot in the back of the head and her brains were coming out.

Turns out a Pillsbury canister in the bag in her back seat exploded. not brains but warm gooey dough.

2 hours ago, Shotgun Willie Nelson said:

Once heard a story of a woman slumped over her steering wheel. A by-stander walked by and asked if she was ok.

The woman replied she didn't want to move because she had been shot in the back of the head and her brains were coming out.

Turns out a Pillsbury canister in the bag in her back seat exploded. not brains but warm gooey dough.

Those probably WERE her brains. :rolleyes:

My wife is a National Registry level radiographer, chief CT tech, she's stopped arterial bleeding (someone else's) off duty, she's been over the mountain and seen the varmint ...
But those smack-'em tubes of biscuit dough terrify her!

We've all got our triggers, I reckon!

What I hate is how I get all psyched up to open one, then I carefully peel off the outer paper and begin pressing the seam with a spoon like they say. It won't open. Then I try my thumbnail. No dice. Then I get out a butter knife and try it. Still a no-go. So then I'm standing there wondering what to try next when BLAM!!! it opens. :o

I know they design them to do that deliberately!

Archived