SASS Wire Forum

Ruger Bisley Grips for Sale ---- Sold Pending Funds

I have 2 pair of grips for your perusal.  First up is two matching pair of Rosewood grips with a vine engraving in excellent condition.  Both pair for $140.00.

Second 2 sets are  Faux Ivory in great shape with 2 different emblems. Both pair for $110.00

20190123_161253.jpg

20190123_161839.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 6:41 PM, Judge'm All Duncan, SASS#67320 said:

I have 2 pair of grips for your perusal.  First up is two matching pair of Rosewood grips with a vine engraving in excellent condition.  Both pair for $140.00.

Second 2 sets are  Faux Ivory in great shape with 2 different emblems. Both pair for $110.00

20190123_161253.jpg

20190123_161839.jpg

Amazing how things travel around the world.  I recoganize those rosewood grips!!  I did the wood burnings on them many years ago on a pair of old model, blued Bisleys I sold to a local pard here in Texas.  Was surprised to see them still around.  Still in good shape too, it seems.

Al

Thanks for the history on them Al.  I've been eyeballing them for a couple of days now. 

Judge- if they fit the original model Bisley Vaquero, and the price includes shipping I will take them.  Let me know, Oregonian

58 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Thanks for the history on them Al.  I've been eyeballing them for a couple of days now. 

Judge- if they fit the original model Bisley Vaquero, and the price includes shipping I will take them.  Let me know, Oregonian

Rosewood grips are yours. And YES they do fit the old Vaquero. 

Shipping included.

I'll  PM you my information. 

Thanks Oregonian!

Archived