SASS Wire Forum

Sometimes multi-tasking can be difficult

One time I came home from work and wanted a banana for a snack (we had just bought some a couple days before) , I looked everywhere but couldn't find them. My wife said I must have eaten all of them,  I told her that they were on the counter that morning. A few days later she found them in the microwave.

23 minutes ago, The Bearded Wonder said:

One time I came home from work and wanted a banana for a snack (we had just bought some a couple days before) , I looked everywhere but couldn't find them. My wife said I must have eaten all of them,  I told her that they were on the counter that morning. A few days later she found them in the microwave.

original.gif

2 hours ago, The Bearded Wonder said:

Must be 20, 25 years ago now.  I saw some mini-bagels in the back of the bread drawer.  Blue spots on 'em.  "Geezzz...how long have these been in here?" thought I, even though I didn't recall seeing them.  Tossed 'em because I thought they were moldy.  Took the trash out to the bin, then out to the curb.  

Wife got home, opened the bread drawer.  "Where are my bagels?," quoth she.  "They were covered with mold, so I tossed 'em out," said I.  Then, came the dreaded words, "Those were blueberry bagels that I bought yesterday!" 

Two stores and an hour later I returned with another bag of blueberry mini-bagels.

16 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Two stores and an hour later I returned with another bag of blueberry mini-bagels.

You're a good man, owning up to your mistakes. My wife would toss things that belonged to me and not even apologize or try to make up for it afterwards. Same with my father back when I still lived at home.

Howdy,

Multi tasking is a great way to screw up several things at the same time.

No time to do it right, plenty of time to do it TWICE.

I think a computer programmer (and others)  should have each of these lines

tattooed on his or her forearms.

Orient the tattoo so that it can be read by anyone facing when

the arm is raised and held horizontal.

Hold out the arm during the appropriate meeting.

Best

CR

Archived