SASS Wire Forum

SHOT show 2019?

Warden Callaway

Anyone there that will report on the distributors of guns we use in playing cowboy?  Taylor's and Company,  Cimarron Firearm, EMF,  Winchester,  Marlin, Stoeger,  etc.

Jeff Quinn, Gunblast has always given cowboy guns a glancing shot but he's not there this year.

Was invited to go...But too many little ones running around here..Could not leave wife with them I think she would be a basket case when I got home...Besides the couch is not that comfy...

Texas Lizard

If invited next year, I think  I will go...

40 minutes ago, Shooting Bull said:

Next year anyone who can get tickets but can't go should send their tickets to me.  I can go but can't get tickets. :(

Should have let me know you wanted to go.  I can get tickets; I just have no interest in the crowds and endless displays of various black plastic semi autos.

6 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

Maybe I should have asked "Who didn't go to the SHOT show?".  ;)

Me.  Family moved back from Vegas.  No good reason to go just for the show.

Well when we do find someone who has gone, please let us know what new toys are there?  I used to look on the gunblast.com website but he has everything video thru YouTube now so I can see it until I leave work. Thanks

15 minutes ago, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

Well when we do find someone who has gone, please let us know what new toys are there?  I used to look on the gunblast.com website but he has everything video thru YouTube now so I can see it until I leave work. Thanks

He's not there this time.   Besides,  he spends a lot of time with stuff I have no interest in and then does a "flyover" of a lot of cool cowboy guns but no info.  

Hopefully will be able to go next year. A lot of the stuff does not float my boat. But it would give me the chance to make connections with vendors I use all the time especially on the ammo side of the business. Plus it's a write off LOL. 

Archived