SASS Wire Forum

RCBS Parts—Update

Yul Lose

Back in November a part broke on my RCBS turret press and when I called to order parts the plant was closed because of a wildfire in that area. Just before Christmas I was able to talk with them and ordered the parts that I needed, I even commended them on the Wire about what great customer service they had and then nothing. I’ve called at least 8 times over the last 3 weeks trying to find out where the parts were that they said would ship right out and I have yet to get an answer. My last call I was on hold and was disconnected. They ask for your name and number before they put you on hold so that if you get disconnected they can call you back, that’s only happened on two of the disconnects out of many and not the last one. I’ve given them my email address so that they can email me the information to no avail. Has anyone else been able to get replacement parts out of them?

The parts came in and there was no charge for the parts or shipping. The press is like new again.

I haven't needed anything out of them for the past several months... so I can't help ya... 

4 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

WOW-That sure doesn't sound 'rite'.

I always get the persons name, when I call retailers etc.

OLG

Yeah well good luck with that at RCBS. Each time I’ve called and asked for the person that I talked to before they weren’t available or never called me back.

1 minute ago, J.D. Daily said:

You could always take a weekday sight seeing trip to Oroville!:rolleyes:

I did that once to pick up a miniature schnauzer from a breeder up there. Mrs. Lose says I can get another one so maybe I’ll have two reasons to go to Oroville.B)

3 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

IIRC-RCBS was in the middle of the fires, and had been evac'd.

OLG

Yep, I noted that in my initial post.

• 2 weeks later...

I received the parts. There was no charge.

Archived