SASS Wire Forum

Surgery tomorrow. Update 1/29/19.

(Update 1/29/19)

A comedic fiAsco of complication has runched together.  None are life threatening but dictate more time I’m the hospital.  

Thought  and and prayers are continually in need her.  I think you all heartily for your support.

(End of update)

(Update, 1/23/19)

All seems to have gone okay. There’s some swelling that’s caused swallowing challenges, but if that’s the worst, I’m doing okay.

Time to get on with the next phase of life!

Thank you all very much for your support and prayers.

(End of update.)

Tomorrow I’ll get some long overdue neck surgery to fix some challenges in the C3/4/5 region.

As your faith allows, I would appreciate any prayers, meditations, and good wishes.

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Tomorrow I’ll get some long overdue neck surgery to fix some challenges in the C3/4/5 region.

As your faith allows, I would appreciate any prayers, meditations, and good wishes.

Done.  Keep us posted.

Get well soon.

Prayers just sent asking that GOD guide the surgeons hands for a successful surgery and that you will have a speedy and pain free recovery.

Good Luck Charlie!!  All three are in my out box!!!

One thing to keep in mind is Don’t Do To Much To Soon. I decided to take a shower by myself one time after major back surgery and I slipped and fell in the shower. Back to the hospital and another operation and three more months in a turtleshell (Kydex jacket). Your doctors really do know what they are talking about, Charlie. I wish you the best and hope your recovery is miraculous.

Hang in, we're all pulling for you.

Prayers heading south, for a successful surgery and a quick recovery, from the other side of the Medicine Line Charlie.

Prayers are on the way

Archived