SASS Wire Forum

Action Shooting Network

Moog

Thank you to Amber and SASS for dropping ASN on your Facbook page and Twitter account. We got an increase in traffic, 100 new members, 2 new club pages and a few match events set up. Thank you!

Action Shooting Network is a great place for Cowboy Action Shooters and SASS clubs to post information about their club or upcoming events.Create and promote events either monthly, annual or state. It's like facebook strictly for CAS!
There is a Flea Market style Market Place. People can list items for sale or trade, they will be seen by any ASN member as well as being able to share the listing to other social media.
Also its FREE!
This is a new benefit for SASS clubs and is also a benefit for any SASS member.

action shooting network website is created and maintained by Moog SASS#97253 this is not a website created or maintained by SASS

https://actionshootingnetwork.com

ASN added a stage library to the site. Members can upload a stage in multiple digital formats to add to the library or they can pick from any of the stages uploaded and download them to use for matches. My thought was eventually we could have a pile of stages to choose from and even rate the stage or the user that uploaded them. actionshootingnetwork.com/document

14 hours ago, Carolina Reaper said:

Moog - how do you get a club added to the listings?

Have you registered on ASN? If you did, what is your user name so i can give you access?

If you have created a club page you saw the upload match results on the right hand side of your club page. You can click the browse button and browse to your match results file, rename the file (i usually just change everything after the club name to the month and year 1-19) and click upload. that will post your match results and update all of the members that have clicked the like button on your club page.

on the home page you will see on the right, Liked Club Match Results with the image you used for your club or any club that you have liked. If you mouse over that image it will open a menu with links to all of your clubs uploaded match results.

2 hours ago, Hunt Mountain Drifter said:

I would also like to add a club.

I raised your access level to allow you to host a club page. click on clubs and you will see a little green + in the upper right. if there is not a state for your club just add it to CAS category and i will fix it later.

you will also add events this same way. click the green + in the upper right of the events page. if you have any questions or need assistance please ask.

After you create you club page you'll see a upload match results on the left. here you can upload a score sheet if you have one. once you upload any member that like your club page will be updated and a link dropped to the scores on their main feed.

Just now, Moog said:

I raised your access level to allow you to host a club page. click on clubs and you will see a little green + in the upper right. if there is not a state for your club just add it to CAS category and i will fix it later.

you will also add events this same way. click the green + in the upper right of the events page. if you have any questions or need assistance please ask.

After you create you club page you'll see a upload match results on the left. here you can upload a score sheet if you have one. once you upload any member that like your club page will be updated and a link dropped to the scores on their main feed.

Thanks for the add

As Match Director for the Lake County Pistoleros out of Eustis, FL I are pleased to see SASS and ASN getting together.  LCP have been using ASN for a while and I can highly recommend this site to other Match Directors.  The Admin is very open to suggestions and as a result ASN is maturing at a fast clip.   Do give it a few minutes of your time.     BTW, the Lake County Pistoleros will be hosting the 17th annual Ides of March this coming March 15, 16 and 17th.  Registration is still open and we will have 10 fast and fun stages along with side matches and our registration price cannot be beat.    If you have questions :  SmartAsterisk@outlook.com is your contact.

Thanks Smart *! It sure has been fun watching and helping the new clubs get set up and new members get situated. Action Shooting Network is up to almost 500 members and 44 club pages from 13 states, all Cowboy Action Shooting clubs and shooters! The stage library is growing, you can click the like button on the stage to rank it. If you haven't checked it out yet here is your link https://actionshootingnetwork.com If you host a match and would like to list your club or event contact Moog or admin@actionshootingnetwork.com

On 2/6/2019 at 5:42 PM, Abdiver1 said:

I have really enjoyed using ASN, as it is an avenue to multiple resources of information that we, SASS members, require.  When the weather has not cooperated, I have read postings informing me of cancellations.  There are pics and videos that are fun to view.  You can get your scores from all of the clubs that you attend at just one site.  There are many more interesting topics on the site as well.  Please join and find out for yourself.  The site is continually improving while Moog, the Administrator happily accepts input.  I have been supporting Moog and ASN since it's inception and am very excited to see SASS recognizing all of the benefits.  Yee Haw!!!!

Archived