SASS Wire Forum

FS Sig P229 PRICE REDUCED 5/26

Unfired    40 S&W with 3 mags, holster, original box, lock and papers.  120 rounds through the gun, obviously still like new.  Ammo pictured not included.  $650 $600 $550 shipped to your FFL.  First I'll take it get's it.  Thanks.

003.JPG

002.JPG

• 1 month later...

Fireball, 

Indeed, that is a good deal.    No, I don't need another one.

But, an added plus to this pistol is its convertibility into the .357 SIG caliber with just the barrel change.

The Mags are the same.

My first SIG was a P229 in .40

My friend wanted to buy it so I let it go.   Then I wanted another so I replaced it with another P229 Legend.

My P229 in .40 was flawless in function, reliability and pretty darn accruate.   Its one tough pistol.

..........Widder

12 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Fireball, 

Indeed, that is a good deal.    No, I don't need another one.

But, an added plus to this pistol is its convertibility into the .357 SIG caliber with just the barrel change.

The Mags are the same.

My first SIG was a P229 in .40

My friend wanted to buy it so I let it go.   Then I wanted another so I replaced it with another P229 Legend.

My P229 in .40 was flawless in function, reliability and pretty darn accruate.   Its one tough pistol.

..........Widder

Cowboys buy all guns in pairs, come on, gunfighter with a Sig in each hand!B)  I going to find out tomorrow how accurate it is and just shoot it when I'm on the range.  Maybe it will become a third truck gun.:rolleyes: 

The Sig P229 is a fine handgun and 40S&W ain't exactly no slouch. It's a good combo here.

This would make someone a great carry piece!

Archived