SASS Wire Forum

Trailboss

Jackson Rose, SASS #45478

3 hours ago, Texas jack Black SASS#9362 said:

SDB is a progressive press just add a powder check and you will be set free to use other less costly powders.

A preference for using Trailboss is an alternative to having a station available for a powder check.

On 2/20/2019 at 3:16 PM, Dutch Wheeler said:

When this post first posted, PV had about 22 five pound kegs in stock, they are now down to only 5.

Going... going... almost gone!                             

(...not before I got some! :))

If you snooze, you loose. Got an email from Powder Valley this morning offering free shipping. When I checked they still had 5 in  stock. Went to order a few minutes ago and they are out of stock.  Glad you got yours Dutch.

Irish Tom.

4 hours ago, Irish Tom said:

If you snooze, you loose. Got an email from Powder Valley this morning offering free shipping. When I checked they still had 5 in  stock. Went to order a few minutes ago and they are out of stock.  Glad you got yours Dutch.

Irish Tom.

Yeah, been watching the stock level every day since this thread originally posted, and when it dropped below 10, I pulled the trigger and ordered 2 kegs earlier this week.  They cleared out pretty quick after that.

How did you luck into a free shipping email offer? :huh:. Been on their email list for quite some time, and I wasn't lucky enough to get THAT offer!

17 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Yeah, been watching the stock level every day since this thread originally posted, and when it dropped below 10, I pulled the trigger and ordered 2 kegs earlier this week.  They cleared out pretty quick after that.

How did you luck into a free shipping email offer? :huh:. Been on their email list for quite some time, and I wasn't lucky enough to get THAT offer!

Don't need an email, free shipping for orders over $99, but ends tomorrow:

Screenshot_20190223-212149.thumb.png.1ca6bdc8ba9d7899c87162e334e3db8f.png

I bought a 5 pound jug of Trail Boss about two weeks ago at Sportsman's Warehouse in Wilmington, NC for $99.99.  It was the last jug that I could find.  I looked at their website and they only had the small 9 0z container available, but that was out of stock.  

4 hours ago, Ramblin Rob said:

I bought a 5 pound jug of Trail Boss about two weeks ago at Sportsman's Warehouse in Wilmington, NC for $99.99.  It was the last jug that I could find.

...and apparently will be the LAST 5 pound keg you will EVER be able to find. :unsure:

Archived