SASS Wire Forum

(SOLD)-Bowie Knife

Splitthumb

Up for sale , large single blade knife , started life as a Western # W49 before custom work , It has a 9 5/16" blade & 14 1/5" overall . The scales are Hawaiian Mango with 2 black & 1 brass liner , custom file cut notches , with 3 brass pins & ground to fit (swell in middle)your hand , guards reshaped , extremely sharp , custom sheath with 2 snaps & a steel fitted to front with basket weave pattern plus 3" belt loop . Has lightly engraved name & lic. # on left side of blade (hard to see) $160.00 with shipping & handling . 

IMG_1889.JPG

IMG_1890.JPG

IMG_1891.JPG

IMG_1892.JPG

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

Splitthumb appears to be a little touchy.  No need to over react like that.  Hope your not that touchy when you are shooting!  Irish Pat did not do anything to warrant that type of reply.  Just my opinion and my head is not up my a&&.

You know , you're right Red River Rudy . I over reacted with Irish-Pats comment , and I'm sorry for what I said . After I replied to it a few hours later , looking back ,its too late to retract what you typed . 

In the interest of keeping the peace and promoting harmony, I propose that I purchase that there knife, for the very fair asking price without further haggling or dickering.

If Splitthumb would be so kind as to PM me the particulars as to how and where he would like these monies sent, why, I think he can put "SOLD" in the title of this thread and we need never speak of it again.

Thank you,

Sloe Moe

Archived