SASS Wire Forum

Want to sell: cap n ball pistols and 1911

Larabee

Hello Pards, 

I hate to do this but hard times call for drastic measures and medical bills are stacking up... enough of that, the snubbies were the work of Colorado Coffinmaker and the finest cap gun actions I've ever turned. They the longer 1860 grips installed on them, along with slix shot nipples in 5 of the cylinders in both guns. Both have 45 colt cylinders that have been tuned to each gun. They have custom brass front sights and the guns are Piettas. I only shot them in one match. Price is $1000.00 Shipped from my FFL dealer. Brass frames are basically new, fired once. Piettas. $400 shipped for the set, dont want to split the set. Last is a IAC 1911 that i purchased from Johnny Meadows and was his 1911 when he tried wild bunch. He said it had been slicked up by a friend of his and the action and trigger is very nice. Comes with 6- 7 round magazines and 3 - 8 round Metalform magazines. $585 shipped.  Would enetertain offers for a package deal on everything. Also have a cap n ball cylinder loader, deluxe model, gave 160, would take 100$ shipped.  Thanks Larabee. Can call or text at 618-843-9249 with any questions or more pictures or pics of cylinder loader 

20190109_160301.jpg

20181229_172506.jpg

Larabee:

So sorry to hear of your medical/financial problems.

Hope you can get by this soon, and get back to your normal life.

Folks:

Coffinmaker does great work.

Those snubbies with conversion cylinders will be great to shoot.

If I didn't have 8 snubbies as well as a dozen non-snubbie cap guns, they would be Cleveland Bound.

--Dawg

Larabee,

I would like the 51 snubbies and cylinders. 

Don’t know where I’m at in the stack with TL. Read your replies in order and see who wins. ;)

You can let me know and I’ll send more info via PM. 

Vic

Archived