SASS Wire Forum

Do you have a floppy one?

Snakebite

The bag on the front of my Rugged Gear gun cart drives me nuts. It's so floppy that it's hard to use. I've decided to go back to a wood cart as soon as I can get the time to build one that breaks down easily and holds four guns. In the mean time.... I had a door skin, so I used Gorilla tape to make a box to put inside that Floppy bag. It will work until I can find some decent cart plans or just pull one out the air. 

20190118_105153.jpg

20190118_105156.jpg

20190118_105502.jpg

5 minutes ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I upgraded my wood for lightweight steel last year.

Imis

Yep... I had one of them... the whole thing was Nickle plated even. It was nice. I also had a nice Off the Wall cart... got enamored with the Rugged Gear cart and got rid of them. Haven't had a place to sit down since. Seems like now days you finish a stage, leave the ULT and head for the cart...… GASP! which one is mine!

Never used the bag that came with it. Bought the large storage bag "option"that attaches to the front. On occasion I mistook someone else's as mine so since my cart is green I painted the wheels yellow so now I have a John Deere gun cart. Large attached front storage bag, yellow wheels, problems solved. Now if only I could figure out how to stop fading.

2 hours ago, Marshal Stone, SASS #53366 said:

I don't have any problem finding my Rugged gear cart. I just look for the Alaska flag that's attached to mine.

Marshal Stone

mine has  small US and Texas flags on it--rides in umbrella holder

A Pistol on each hip ,,, A Shotgun under my right leg ,,,, Rifle Under my Left Leg .... and a Pack horse to carry my Bed Roll and Ammo ......... <_<

Jabez Cowboy

6 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Hat or computer disc? :P

OLG

Both! Even have 5-1/4" discs, that fit the Apple II+ my wife still uses once in a while! :P  A certain military service still uses those dinnerplate floppies for a certain ap!:o  Difficult to hack...most hackers are too young to remember them! :rolleyes:

Not what I thought this would be about and I'm glad it's not what I thought it would be about. I think I will shut up now…

:o

As a slightly intelligent human with a computer past I can attest that 5" floppy disks were terrible.  But then again, everything experiences evolution.

I can only imagine that a floppy sloppy gun cart can't hold its weight in gold against good old fashioned God-made wood.

Archived