SASS Wire Forum

Any interest in the original Firelands story from Belle Alley?

If enough folks are interested, I have copies of every post in the original Firelands story that was posted on the now defunct Belle Alley website and would be willing to post it, one post at a time and including the author's names, etc. here on the Wire. There were a multitude of authors, writing styles, etc. but it's quite an interesting story and tells quite a tale of the Firelands that Linn Keller has immortalized in his stories here on the Wire about the pale-eyed sheriff of Firelands and his ancestors and descendants. 

Some of you may remember Duzy Wales; Miss Wales began the historic tale of Firelands, Colorado quite some time ago, and a whole bunch of us helped her to carry it forward.

If there is enough interest I will post the story of Firelands here in the Saloon. Please let me know on this thread what you fine folks would like me to do.

Thanks!

Charlie

Charlie, I think that's a capital idea and I for one look forward to rereading the story.Thank You Sir.

Personally, I have a hard time reading a book on the internet, I'd rather have the good ol' fashioned paper copy in my hands! 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:11 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Personally, I have a hard time reading a book on the internet, I'd rather have the good ol' fashioned paper copy in my hands! 

print it out ……….. and THEN read it

;)

When are we going to start seeing this?  Soon I hope.  I do miss the Belle Alley.

3 minutes ago, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

When are we going to start seeing this?  Soon I hope.  I do miss the Belle Alley.

https://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/283587-firelands-the-beginning/&tab=comments#comment-3688510

Since there are so many new threads created every day, you'll likely have to bookmark it in your browser or look for it on page 2 or 3 of the Saloon.

58 minutes ago, Lorelei Longshot, SASS #44256 Life said:

As Tyrel said, you may have to bookmark it or just plain chase it down, unless you can convince somebody to pin it to the top of page one...

Archived