SASS Wire Forum

Guns at Winter Range Swap Meet

I wont be shooting the match but I will be there working the Cimarron tent. I may bring my personal 1866 20in rifle in .38 out if there is interest. Jim bowie rifle, 5th gen kit. Has the barb wire laser engraved forearm. 1400 obo 

let me know! 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SOLD - Winchester / Miroku '73, 20" short rifle. .45 Colt New in Box, Unfired. $950.00 Pics on another post.

SOLD PF - IAC Coyote Cap, 6 - rd WB. '97. 12 ga. in box fired maybe 25 rds. This a Classic Old West Arms gun I got second hand, it was unfired when I got it. $750.00

SOLD PF - Ruger Old Model Vaquero, Stainless, 5.5", .45 Colt, slim wood Eagle grips. $550.00

If you want all 3 - $2100.00

I will have these at Winter Range. PM me if you want to see them before the swap meet or want pics.

I will have my Rossi 92/44 at the swap meet, for sale  $600.00. This piece was my back-up to my 73 carbine and shot very little. I also used it for Pistol caliber side match. The  barrel sight is a folding leaf, and the tang sight is a marble. Also has a custom butt cover and lever wrap.

Action work was done and Wolf Spring kit installed.

This piece is competition tuned and ready to go. Shoots both 44 specials & 44 mag.

For additional info; PM here or E-mail   leftydude@cox.net

Rossi 92 (1).JPG

Rossi 92 (2).JPG

Remember Folks, 

The Winter Range Swap meet is only open for registered shooters, vendors and conventioneers to sell cowboy items.

TB

I will be at the swap meet with the following guns.

1. Cimarron 73 short rifle, straight stock, charcoal blue in .45 colt . Pioneer super short stroke kit, aluminum carrier, marbles flat rear sight, sure Hit" front sight, lever wrap, and more. This was my wild bunch rifle which I shot only a few matches.

SOLD

2. Baikal 12 ga. SXS single trigger (MP210) Action by Johnny Meadows. Back up gun not used much.

SOLD

3. Winchester miroku 1873 Deluxe Sporting rifle chambered in .44-40 WCF, 24" full octagon barrel, case color hardened receiver, Marble's Tang Peep Sight, custom stock cover by http://ddbleather.com No action work.

$1200 

IMG_3099.thumb.jpg.417904a3c3f095c6f970a8a24de8029b.jpg

Thanks Turquoise Bill good reminder info to put out I got some goodies for sale.

Yeeeh, Haw!

JRJ

On 2/4/2019 at 3:32 PM, Buck Garrett said:

I will be at the swap meet with the following guns.

1. Cimarron 73 short rifle, straight stock, charcoal blue in .45 colt . Pioneer 4th gen. short stroke, aluminum carrier, marbles flat rear sight, sure Hit" front sight, lever wrap, and more. This was my wild bunch rifle which I shot only a few times.

$1400

2. Baikal 12 ga. SXS single trigger (MP210) Action by Johnny Meadows. Back up gun not used much.

$550

I will take your Baikal shotgun. Thank You.

I have talked to several people that are bringing guns to the swap meet.  Still hoping they will post.  The swap will, as usual, have a lot to offer.  Several of the items in my initial post have been spoken for so I went through the infamous "closet" and dug out a few more.  I will have the handguns at the swap meet.  I will probably only bring long guns if someone is intersted in them as they are a pain to transport.  

Pair of Ruger .32s with adjustable sights.  $650.00 for the pair.

Ruger buntline .32 with adjustable sights.  $375.00.

American Derringer M7 Ultralight in .380 ACP.  With holster and dies.  $250.00

American Frontier Firearms conversion in .44.  These are scarce and were produced in the U.S. from imported forgings.  $375.00.

Colt 1911 (1991) NIB with extra mag and holster.  $750.00.

Colt Cowboy from Custom Shop.  All blue with faux Ivory grips.  Never out of box.  $1,100.00.

Ruger 10/22 takedown.  Never out of box.  With two Ruger hi-capacity mags.  $250.00.

Stoeger Coach Gun.  I bought this to photograph an article for the Chronicle.  Lots of annoying problems which were fixed for the article.  New springs, triggers are much lighter than stock, auto safety removed.  Everything done except chamfering the chamber mouths.  Basically a new unfired gun with a free action job.  $425.00.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

I'll take it

Stoeger Coach Gun.  I bought this to photograph an article for the Chronicle.  Lots of annoying problems which were fixed for the article.  New springs, triggers are much lighter than stock, auto safety removed.  Everything done except chamfering the chamber mouths.  Basically a new unfired gun with a free action job.  $425.00

I'll be at ACSA Sat 

9 minutes ago, Earl Brasse, SASS #3562 said:

I'll take it

Stoeger Coach Gun.  I bought this to photograph an article for the Chronicle.  Lots of annoying problems which were fixed for the article.  New springs, triggers are much lighter than stock, auto safety removed.  Everything done except chamfering the chamber mouths.  Basically a new unfired gun with a free action job.  $425.00

I'll be at ACSA Sat 

OK, I'll bring it to the shoot.

A pair of Ruger Old Armies, 5 1/2" SS with 2 extra fitted cylinders along with slim Jim holsters for the pistols and holsters for the extra cylinders.. $2,200 plus shipping for all.

Uberti brass frame 1860 Henry rifle like new, blued 24" octagon barrel in 44-40 caliber.

Approximately 500 rounds of new Starline 44-40 empty brass and RCBS reloading die set. $900 for all- SOLD

Pair of Ruger 1st generation Vaqueros 4 5/8" SS in 45  Colt with Montado hammers and crescent ejector rod (no action jobs). Several hundred rounds of empty brass $1,100 sold

I'll be at the Ben Avery trap range Wednesday late afternoon and at Winter Range all day Thursday.

I have some additional items as well.  A pair of 1860 Army replica colts, - one Navy Arms, one Pietta.  Have been modified a bit by Larsen per his article.  $250 for the pair.  A pair of Ruger new model Vaquero's in 45 Colt Stainless with action jobs by Lassiter $1450.   A Smith & Wesson pocket pistol 1877.  SOLD

A Colt 1917 revolver - SOLD.  A Colt 1911 Series 70 45 ACP blued SOLD.   Various leather gun belts and a shotgun belt. 

20190207_195619.jpg

20190207_195636.jpg

Got one more item and the box to carry to the swap meet is full.  This is a very rare, very early Navy Arms .36 Remington.  Correct navy size frame and 6 1/2" barrel.  Serial number 51 with the Navy Arms, Bogota, New Jersey barrel address.  Very scarce vintage C&B.  $275.00.

DSC_0002.jpg

I will be bringing a 24" '66  .45 colt new in box best I can tell.  I picked it up at auction.  it is in the box with papers  $1000.00

and I have a pair of Cimarron lightning .38 31/2 in barrel.  $800.00 for the pair.

Buxton Lookout

I'll have available; 

Stevens No. 44 25-20 SS half octagon/half round. with 100 pieces of brass. 450$

Stevens Favorite 32 Rimfire Octagon barrel. with 35 rounds ammo 300$

Pietta 1860 Army 44BP 275$

Non SASS gun, part of an estate, 

Browning Hi Power, 9mm Belgium manufacture with original wood grips, 4 magazines, Packmayer wrap around rubber grip also, Browning zippered soft case.

$1,000.00 will have it a WR. 

TB

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

39 minutes ago, Rancho Roy said:

Flying...I'm interested in that 38-55 Highwall.....When can it be seen?

rvb100@comcast.net

Rancho Roy

We'll be there around 5:00 that day, depending on our posse number.

Or we can bring it out any day before, we live in Sun City.

Back up for sale at Winter Range.

Corbon 45 Colt ammo, non SASS.

All boxes 20 rounds.

2 boxes 200 gr JHP         $15.00 each

4 boxes +P 225 gr DPX    $35.00 each

4 boxes +P 335 gr HC      $25.00 each

Or $250 for all of the ammo.

Can send pics to email. PM me for contact info.

Archived