SASS Wire Forum

***FOUND***WTB: USFA Rodeo .45 Colt

Oregonian

Looking for a stablemate for my 5.5" Rodeo. Must be all USA parts.   I am open to either a stock model or one that has been worked on- if the details of the work/gunsmith are known.  Box and paperwork are icing on the cake, but not required as it will be a shooter.  My price range is $1,150 tops.  Let me know what you have.  Thanks!

Be careful with posting your email address when you are looking for something to buy.  There are people out there that surf these forums looking for someone that puts there email address in an add.  They will then surf the web looking for a picture of the item you are looking for and send it to you making believe that they have it for sale.  They will make a deal with you for the item you are looking for and once they have you money they disappear into the sunset.  If you are contacted by someone saying they have the item you are looking for ask them to send a picture of it on top of a recent edition of there local news paper just to prove they actually have the item.  Best to request that they PM you or post on the thread this way you have a better chance to know who is responding. I got taken once and on another occasion I asked for the picture and they never responded to me.  Just don’t want you to suffer the same fate as me.

what's the difference if he posts his email addy, a seller is only going to ask for

it to forward info and pics and such. I'm at a loss as to the difference??

I thought only SASS members could sell here?

For whatever it's worth I've been a  SASS member

for over 25 years and

NEVER had an issue with a SASS member.

12 minutes ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

what's the difference if he posts his email addy, a seller is only going to ask for

for over 25 years and

Well they'd have to at least join the forum and send him a PM to get his email address or text. And they wouldn't necessarily need that as they could post pics and price on this thread. 

1 hour ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

for over 25 years and

Dealing with a SASS member is not usually a problem, it is dealing with someone from the outside that you need to be careful about.

Archived