SASS Wire Forum

What does she do in her spare time?

1135722846_WhenAllieMogetsbored.jpg.0d1f65995f4081670db7d7376046e7d7.jpg

2136024852_WhenAllieMogetsbored2.jpg.679127c1203a351b267bebea7b0496a3.jpg

Disclaimer: Ms. Allie Mo has assured me that no felines were hurt (at least physically) during these episodes.

My tabby doesn't need a leash, he just goes where the dog goes when we take a walk. The dog doesn't need a leash either.

My tabby just likes to follow along. Just naturally nosy, I guess, plus he gets along well with the dog. Can't say that about the other 3 cats, kinda hit and miss.

The late Jack was bein' a pest one evening... Sassparilla Kid pulled a tuxedo bow tie out of a pocket and fit it around the cat's neck.  

Dang cat strutted around like a high school kid at his junior prom - he was downright proud of hisself~!  ^_^

1389375217_DapperJack.jpg.76dcbf14cc1f9076c94f3b72ea6a09cc.jpg

I had a cat when my daughter was 6 or 7 that she would dress up in doll clothes--including a bonnet.  She would stick the cat in a doll baby carriage and take him for a ride.  Tommy, the cat, usually had sort of a disgusted look on his face--but he loved the daughter so much, he went along with it and let her do it.

Of course, he also cuddled up to her every night with his face right beside hers on the pillow.  

But then he was a very unusual cat.  He needed affection on a regular basis and was on you like a mud plaster if he thought he hadn't gotten enough.

Dr. O. R. Vet

Archived