SASS Wire Forum

*Tips Hat*

Barbatos

7 minutes ago, Half Deaf Hoss Deveraux said:

Forgot to mention...  Barbatos, you have my new favorite avatar lol.  Well played sir.

Haha, appreciate the compliment. It was a tough decision not to go with Marty Mobbins as my Alias. Figured it was a good gunfighter word play on his name. 

On 1/15/2019 at 8:10 PM, Barbatos said:

Definitely not looking forward to that day. Now if I could only train it to load my shells, we’d be in business!

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  My beard's not as long as yours but it's not tough to deal with.  Worst case you might need to pay more attention to your technique than most newbies.  If it does get caught, just keep going and rip the offending hairs out.  That's nature's way of saying your beard was a little too long. 

5 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  My beard's not as long as yours but it's not tough to deal with.  Worst case you might need to pay more attention to your technique than most newbies.  If it does get caught, just keep going and rip the offending hairs out.  That's nature's way of saying your beard was a little too long. 

Juat a little mid stage trim...nuthin’ too bad haha

4 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

I ain't never had a problem with my mustache and beard while shooting. Eating on the other hand...:ph34r:

Ain’t it the truth, I somehow managed to miss my whole mouth drinking coffee after the shoot Saturday. Luckily the beard soaked it right up haha

1 hour ago, Marshal Chance Morgun said:

Barbatos, that beard, how long? Not now long is it. How long did it take to grow it?^_^

Legend has it I popped out with it. I usually will trim it back every year, but I let it go wild this last year or two 

Archived