SASS Wire Forum

2019 Iron Cowboy at Rock Castle

Blackwater 53393

The folks at Rock Castle in Park City, Kentucky, The Rock Castle Shooting Center are once again hosting the Iron Cowboy 8 stage match!!

Fire 'N' Fallback will be writing the stages and you can bet that they will be "Interesting"!

Go to http://www.rockcastleshootingcenter.com for details

Under "Clubs and Competitions" there is a button for the IRON COWBOY with all the updated information!!

Dates are April 12th and 13th with side matches and a Wild Bunch match on Friday the 12th and the EIGHT STAGE Iron Cowboy match on the 13th!!

Y'all saddle up!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back up front so's y'all can look it over!!

Just now, Tyrel Cody said:

@Blackwater 53393 you providing the evening entertainment or just shooting the match?

Mustang Lewis says he wants to shoot more this year and wants to go to this one! 

Not sure on the performance thing.  I'm positive that Mustang shooting more is a good thing!!

Up front with this one!!

Thanks!  Shaddai!!

Fire n Fallback is very creative and will give you a heck of a good time.   His side kicks Cleve and Let's Go are A1 Guys.

On 1/25/2019 at 3:55 PM, Shaddai Vaquero, SASS #69779 said:

Fire n Fallback is very creative and will give you a heck of a good time.   His side kicks Cleve and Let's Go are A1 Guys.

You can take that to the bank!!

I had the privilege to have Fire N Fall Back and his lovely wife down at our place for the weekend. He has convinced me that I really need to come to this match. He was talking about some of the things they do and I am in.

I thought I had a work conflict but am pretty sure that will go away before long.

By the way he can move like a cat now.

Don't know, that may present a quandary. Your calendar is more up to date than mine.

I hate to say it but the Iron Man sounds like more fun than a monthly will allow.

Although Jackalop writes some of the best stages I shoot the masses will not go for the Action in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Shooting and moving, shooting some more, moving some more.

Dang what will do now? Inquiring minds (including my own) want to know.

On 1/30/2019 at 6:41 AM, Tn Tombstone said:

Don't know, that may present a quandary. Your calendar is more up to date than mine.

I hate to say it but the Iron Man sounds like more fun than a monthly will allow.

Although Jackalop writes some of the best stages I shoot the masses will not go for the Action in Cowboy Action Shooting.

Shooting and moving, shooting some more, moving some more.

Dang what will do now? Inquiring minds (including my own) want to know.

I may be wrong, I just thought I heard Jackalope say the "Reunion" match would be April 13th.

Now what you could do is talk them into moving that up to March and bring Jackalope, Anita Margarita, Loco Joe, TN Mongo, and the rest of the gang that I don't know to the Iron Cowboy. 

I think I have shot this match twice? I will add it to the list for shooting in April. Currently Looking to try and make Iron Cowboy, Alabama state and the Kentucky state. I guess I had better go load more ammo.

Maddog McCoy

Thanks, Shaddai!! Been tending to other interests the last couple of days!!

I understand that C. W. Knight is writing the stages for the Wild Bunch Match!!  Orta be "interesting' "!!

1 hour ago, Shaddai Vaquero, SASS #69779 said:

Wild Bunch Josey Wales style.  now that would be fun.

BIG BOY!!  You're getting really creative!! :lol:  B)

Might be fun if ya' got the guns!!  I don't own a single stack 1911.

6 hours ago, T-Bone SASS #36388 said:

save us a spot. BTT for the great american heros....

Let the party begin!!

Caught this down on page three!!  That just won't do!!

I'm thinking I might bring a few different guns and shoot all of 'em!!

Now that the wire is back up to acceptable speed, let's get this one back up front!!

Now that WR is over, let's get this back up front!!!

Back around to the front!!

Archived