SASS Wire Forum

WTB Leather rig for .357 44-46" belt

Manomet Mac

Pards, I'm a noob and have been collecting the guns and garb, so now I need some leather.  I would like to see if someone has a rig for .357 in a 45 ish belt.  I am looking for something in the $100-$150 range, this might be low, if so please let me know.

Thanks

'

Edit/Add, I should have added, Strong right had and either a strong or cross draw left will work.

Edit/Add, measured belt size should be 46-48 inches

Welcome to the best game there is.

Have you been to a match? If not go and ask around there.

I've got a plain brown rig that might fit, but it's strong right hand with a crossdraw(usually not recommended for a new shooter).

59 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Welcome to the best game there is.

Have you been to a match? If not go and ask around there.

I've got a plain brown rig that might fit, but it's strong right hand with a crossdraw(usually not recommended for a new shooter).

Thanks for the advice, if you wouldn't mind and when you have a change can you send me a pic, size and the price for the belt you have.

Thanks

56 minutes ago, Hoosh said:

I have a set of 3 black holsters with no belt.  Double strong side and a right handed cross draw if your interested.  Used twice.

Hey Hoosh, when you have time, can you please PM me a pic of the holster and a price.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Manomet Mac said:

Thanks for the advice, if you wouldn't mind and when you have a change can you send me a pic, size and the price for the belt you have.

Thanks

What I have is probably too small. I looked and it's 43" to the middle hole last hole is at 45".  Dark brown, no bullet loops, 3" wide lined belt and holsters. $150 shipped CONUS.

Shown with 5.5" Ruger Vaquero's(Not included). 

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

He means barrel length of the revolvers.

Sorry about that, I'm at work and distracted :)  New Vaqueros in 5.5.

After looking at the photo of you wearing the belt, it may be a bit small for me, you're looking pretty skinny, I have more of a donut pouch.... Damn donuts

1 minute ago, Manomet Mac said:

Sorry about that, I'm at work and distracted :)  New Vaqueros in 5.5.

After looking at the photo of you wearing the belt, it may be a bit small for me, you're looking pretty skinny, I have more of a donut pouch.... Damn donuts

LOL, I'm not skinny; 38 dress pants 40 Wrangler Jeans. No worries though; just trying to help. Hope you find what you want at a decent price.

You should be able to take the belt to a local boot shop and have them make a longer piece with the holes to replace the one on the main belt. I have seen that done before to make the belt longer.

24 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

LOL, I'm not skinny; 38 dress pants 40 Wrangler Jeans. No worries though; just trying to help. Hope you find what you want at a decent price.

Thanks for trying to help, I realize its not always easy helping noobs.  I've been shooting IDPA for a while and thought this looked like more fun, but the gear side is a much larger investment.

Thanks again.

4 hours ago, Manomet Mac said:

Hey Hoosh, when you have time, can you please PM me a pic of the holster and a price.

Thanks

I couldn’t get a pic to attach in a pm!?!  They need to be broken in and don’t come with a belt. Fair way to try double strong side and cross draw if you’re right handed. $150 plus shipping.  Held my 5.5” Rodeos until my Ted Blocker rig arrived. 

07E8FD06-D976-46FA-AAB4-043EB7349EE3.jpeg

19 hours ago, Hoosh said:

I couldn’t get a pic to attach in a pm!?!  They need to be broken in and don’t come with a belt. Fair way to try double strong side and cross draw if you’re right handed. $150 plus shipping.  Held my 5.5” Rodeos until my Ted Blocker rig arrived. 

07E8FD06-D976-46FA-AAB4-043EB7349EE3.jpeg

Those are some great looking holsters, a little outside my budget, so let me think about it.  Thanks for posting

Archived