SASS Wire Forum

NON-SASS SCOPES and REFLEX scopes

sparten8654

Cutting back  some of the scopes were unopened or saw little use. Included is a list of all the scopes and  red point . Depending on the rifle you own I might have additional Leupold rings for free with a scope. PICTURE has all scopes listed, if you want additional information or pics send requests to sparten8654@gmail.com

SCOPES

AIMPOINT COMP M2 4MOA Larue mount M68cco                                       350.00

AIMPOINT PATROL RIFLE OPTIC NEW                                                              350.00

AIMPOINT 3X ADAPTOR                                                                                        300.00

EOTECH 512                                                                                                             250.00

TRIJICON 3.5X35MM ACOG 7.62 RET                                                                850.00

TRIJICON 4X32MM ACOG   223 LARUE MOUNT                                           800.00

TRIJICON 1.5x16 ACOG                                                                                          550.00

HORUS VISION BLACKBIRD 1-8X24MM, H-58 RETICLE/ Warne MOUNT  600.00      

Bushnell .223 1-4x24mm Throw Down Illum  30mm/GG&G mount       200.00

LEUPOLD VX3L 6.5-20X56 LR TARGET 2ND FOCAL PLANE 

VARMINT HUNTERS RETICLE limited edition                                           1000.00

LEUPOLD VX3L 3-18X44 CD 2ND FOCAL PLANE 

VARMINT HUNTERS RETICLE illum                                                            1200.00

LEUPOLD VX3L 3-18X44 CD 2ND FOCAL PLANE 

VARMINT HUNTERS RETICLE illum                                                            1200.00

Leupold vx3 1.75-6x32mm                                                                              300.00

BSA air rifle scope 4x32                                                                                     30.00

Tasco reddot                                                                                                  20.00

BSA red dot                                                                                                    10.00

IMG_6044.JPG

Old Beans the  reflex is a BSA RD30SD

What kind of rifles are you mounting the scopes on i might have the rings the Tasco rings are for a TIKKA specific rifle

Diablo I leave tomorrow on a trip and will be back friday 

is that ok 

Second we are talking about the  Aimpoint pro patrol optic brand new in the box for 350.00 plus shipping.

11 minutes ago, sparten8654 said:

Diablo I leave tomorrow on a trip and will be back friday 

is that ok 

Second we are talking about the  Aimpoint pro patrol optic brand new in the box for 350.00 plus shipping.

that should be fine and yes that's the one I'm interested in

Archived