SASS Wire Forum

WTB/T need some 9mm brass

Looking for a couple thousand.  Prefer yellow brass, but nickels not a deal breaker depending on price.  Whatcha' got laying around?  Shoot me a PM with qty and price please.  I have a box of a 1000, 40 S&W new Starline I'd consider trading.  Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Catlow4697 said:

Deuce has some for sale in the SASS merchant corner

Thanks for the lead!  Not sure I want that much.  GSSF may be a passing fad. :lol:

If nothing else comes up, I've got a gallon freezer bag full. Mixed headstamp, but all honest to god once fired. Several of the guys I shoot with use 9mm but don't reload. I gather all the brass then separate out my 38 super, the rest just goes in a bag. It hasn't been tumbled, but I'd send you the bag for the price of the medium flat rate box. 

9 hours ago, Cibola Al said:

If nothing else comes up, I've got a gallon freezer bag full. Mixed headstamp, but all honest to god once fired. Several of the guys I shoot with use 9mm but don't reload. I gather all the brass then separate out my 38 super, the rest just goes in a bag. It hasn't been tumbled, but I'd send you the bag for the price of the medium flat rate box. 

Thanks Al.  I think I've found what I need, if it falls through I'll message you and see if you still have it.  A gallon bag is probably over a 1000 pcs and that would have done for me.

Archived