SASS Wire Forum

(SOLD) Colt SAA Cody tuned $1445

SEE POST BELOW FOR CODY GUN........................

( SOLD) Colt SAA Second Gen unfired in original stage coach box.   357 Mag with 5 1/2 inch barrel.

Slight break in the blue on left side of muzzle.  Other wise pristine unfired beautiful example

of Colts finest.  3 pay available.  $2500 shipped.  Now $2395 Now $2295 Now $2195 (SOLD) to Unexpected Bill

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010005.JPG

(SOLD)) THIS GUN IS FOR SALE  Colt SAA 357 5 1/2 inch barrel.   Box and paper as it came from factory.  This has been tuned by Cody Conager

of The Cowboy Shop.  Feel fee to give him a call to verify.   A few handling marks and slight break at

edge of muzzle.  Fired very little....blue is still on face of cylinder.   Absolutely wonder action.  Gun mfg in

1979.....not long after the end of the second gen guns.  Beautiful fit and finish.   As always 3 day no question

asked return policy.  3 pay available    $1650 shipped.     Now $1550   Now $1495    Now $1445 (SOLD)

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

Both guns cut $100.  This includes free shipping and 3 day inspection.  3 pay plan available.

Photo's are with direct sunlight coming in and this make any small imperfection stand out

much greater than in person. 

The second gen which is the first gun listed is sold.   The third gen is further down in the ad and is

not sold yet.  Why I don't know at that price.   Feel free to call Cody the verify gun and me.  Just

Google The Cowboy Shop.   Thanks Jim

10 minutes ago, Geronimo Jim SASS # 21775 said:

The second gen which is the first gun listed is sold.   The third gen is further down in the ad and is

not sold yet.  Why I don't know at that price.   Feel free to call Cody the verify gun and me.  Just

Google The Cowboy Shop.   Thanks Jim

I'm surprised too. It is the first of the year though. Might I suggest starting a new ad just for that gun.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, Geronimo Jim SASS # 21775 said:

THIS GUN IS FOR SALE  Colt SAA 357 5 1/2 inch barrel.   Box and paper as it came from factory.  This has been tuned by Cody Conager

of The Cowboy Shop.  Feel fee to give him a call to verify.   A few handling marks and slight break at

edge of muzzle.  Fired very little....blue is still on face of cylinder.   Absolutely wonder action.  Gun mfg in

1979.....not long after the end of the second gen guns.  Beautiful fit and finish.   As always 3 day no question

asked return policy.  3 pay available    $1650 shipped.     Now $1550   Now $1495    Now $1445

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010014.JPG

@Rye Miles #13621 it's this one that's still for sale ∆∆∆

Well, after watching this for entirely  too long, if it’s still available, I would like to purchase it, please let me know. Thnx, Chris 

19 minutes ago, Canton Chris said:

Well, after watching this for entirety too long, if it’s still available, I would like to purchase it, please let me know. Thnx, Chris 

Man, I think a lot of us were wanting to pick this one up- nice score!

11 hours ago, Oregonian said:

Man, I think a lot of us were wanting to pick this one up- nice score!

Yeah no doubt. I was really tempted, and if I had anything, even one gun in 357 I would have taken it. But I currently don't have a single gun in my safe that uses small pistol primers. Good score on a nice Colt

Howdy,

Ive had car and computer disasters and missed out on this totally.

1445 is my deal if still available pard.

I will pm my contact and I have two or three ffls to hep me.

Best

CR

cant say Idint at least try, right??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived