SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subdeacon Joe

Need Confirmation From Navy Vets

I can neither confirm nor deny. 

BS

I was a Radioman..... and I know all 99 versus of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat".

:lol:

..........Widder

I was a Navy nuke. It is said that we on the whole are a bit drifty. I sometimes fall into that description.

Some, like me, are still a bit salty, a bit dinghy, a bit lost on land and definitely not all there.

Actually, I went down to the ocean this evening and stood on the sand and watched what the others on the beach probably couldn’t see. I felt what I haven’t felt in a few years. The beckoning. The yearning for adventure and new lands. Yep, Sailors are a bit “dinghy”. :D

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Some, like me, are still a bit salty, a bit dinghy, a bit lost on land and definitely not all there.

Actually, I went down to the ocean this evening and stood on the sand and watched what the others on the beach probably couldn’t see. I felt what I haven’t felt in a few years. The beckoning. The yearning for adventure and new lands. Yep, Sailors are a bit “dinghy”. :D

PR I get the same urge when I look at the woods, throw on my gear and wander for a day or two.

Imis

10 hours ago, SOUTH-PACIFIC,SASS #59402 said:

i'm popeye the salor man i live in a garbage can i like to     (any one can finish it )

I drink and I stink and I pee in the sink

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.