SASS Wire Forum

5 and 20 rds REALLY? WA and OR pards chime in

Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461

1 hour ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

Know ‘ll get flamed but  I was employed by a fairly lg sheriffs dept if you think LE’s will not enforce you need a wake up

am I risking my job and my pension, my family’s security, to NOT enforce any such laws....... think again

All these County Sheriffs spouting they won’t enforce any such laws will be quickly terminated if they do not

When Cali passed thir  bans anyone who had any license within/ from the state, ie cpa, contractors, etc.,  could lose ther license for most any firearms  related offense

If such laws pass they will be enforced, sad but true

Really???

Check out the magazine capacity law enforcement in Colorado.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Of course it doesn't... Accuracy in history is meaningless.

Oy ..

Not the point and you know it! Why must you argue with or cut on someone who probably agrees with you?

I know who said it and I know why he said it. The point is we ARE viewed by other countries as an armed populace that will defend liberty whether our government is behind us or not. Oy  ;)

1 hour ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

And by the way, there is no way to "terminate" an elected county Sheriff in this state, they do not work at the pleasure of the Governor, can only be removed by the will of the voters

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/legislature-bars-sheriffs-from-attending-because-they-carry-guns-9O-Vp-NsTU67KH2vo87ROA/?fbclid=IwAR1kUY0luo5Wpsmu66tZ4PyT3euZQx74G94Qt6_FWcDJDy0Y-vcmGLeNzIo

So they just won't let them play.... These New Mexico Sheriffs got set to their room!

Some liberal Sheriff (like Chief Israel from the Fla. massacre) will come knocking and get a slug between the eyes and propel the libs agenda to the moon!  You best not sit back too comfortable like. When the uprising comes, there will be no turning back from it...

3 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Not the point and you know it! Why must you argue with or cut on someone who probably agrees with you?

I know who said it and I know why he said it. The point is we ARE viewed by other countries as an armed populace that will defend liberty whether our government is behind us or not. Oy  ;)

I kinda like history...and precision.

And you opened the issue up.

Phantom

PS: Don't take it personal, cuz it wasn't. I would make the same comment to my best friend.

Kind of a history buff myself. WWII especially. Yamamoto spent a good bit of time in the US and I'm sure a got a firsthand look at some fine 'Merican arms.

And since I've spent over 30 yrs in military PRECISION Measurement, I think I kinda get the precision part. Just maybe.

Just didn't know why you commented when the post had nothing to do with WHO said it, just that other countries are aware of our personal arms.

3 hours ago, Tell Sackett SASS 18436 said:

Yep, LEOs are more interested in keeping their jobs and pensions than worrying about how "constitutional" a law is. Just look around the country.

"We were just following orders". Ring a bell?

Today-LEO's fear the DOJ, more than anydangthing else. 

OLG

Archived