SASS Wire Forum

Tommy Buck is Dead...Again.

Not sleeping well these days...up every morning around 2:00 a.m.

This morning pulled up the 1st season of Justified on my Amazon Video Library - the pilot episode.

Raylan in Miami, across the table from Tommy Buck, the cartel gun thug.

That was a quick and decisive shooting.

Man, I liked that show.

LL

I've just started watching Justified for the first time. I'm about midway through the first season. Very entertaining.  Good stuff! 

Just now, Dantankerous said:

I've just started watching Justified for the first time. I'm about midway through the first season. Very entertaining.  Good stuff! 

One of the best programs ever to come out.

@Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438,

Another "Have to have in my collection" DVD.

4 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

After 2 or 3 seasons, many series become predictable and tiresome. This one keeps me coming back.

Neal McDonough who played Buck Compton in Band of Brothers played an excellent bad guy in one of the seasons. You'll see a number of actors from BOB and Deadwood appear in the series.

Snow? What in tarnation issat?

;)

7 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Not sleeping well these days...up every morning around 2:00 a.m.

This morning pulled up the 1st season of Justified on my Amazon Video Library - the pilot episode.

Raylan in Miami, across the table from Tommy Buck, the cartel gun thug.

That was a quick and decisive shooting.

Man, I liked that show.

LL

I was up at 3:00 am.  By 4:30 I had found two new flowerpots about 12 gal each with paver bases for my front yard.  I'm glad some places stay open all night or open at a reasonable hour for us guys with sleep problems.

15 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

Geez, 40 Rod...I've been telling ,myself that once i retire and get rid of this stress, I'll sleep fine.....maybe not, huh?

LL

It’s not the stress. I’m pretty stress free. I’m afraid it’s the age. My doc agrees.

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

After I got married I never slept well when my wife wasn't close by.  Pretty much stayed awake the whole time I was overseas including a year in 'Nam.  Since she passed it's gotten worse.  Hydroxizine Pamoate and Melatonin are useless and I won't even consider anything more powerful, so.......I do what I can  and take a lot of naps.

One of the best lines ever was from this series............

"You draw that gun, it'll be the last thing you ever do"!

I struggle with insomia. Doc prescribed ambiem. It's the debil! Only tried it twice and that was more than enough. Woke up after 30 min of taking the pill and was very disoriented. Horrible.

Found lots of activity during the day helps. 

Archived