SASS Wire Forum

Would you like to come to Australia

Have you ever seen a tv series called "Locked Up Abroad" ? yeah that's what would happen if I were to come over for a visit. I'd end up on an episode of that. lol. My other hobby is reptiles. Oz has some of the greatest and it's always been a dream to go herping there. Just not sure I could resist trying to take something home with me lol. Thank you kindly for the invitation. Some fortunate soul is going to have a wonderful time. 

4 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Have you ever seen a tv series called "Locked Up Abroad" ? yeah that's what would happen if I were to come over for a visit. I'd end up on an episode of that. lol. My other hobby is reptiles. Oz has some of the greatest and it's always been a dream to go herping there. Just not sure I could resist trying to take something home with me lol. Thank you kindly for the invitation. Some fortunate soul is going to have a wonderful time. 

TFJ...Yep plenty of reptiles...hopefully someone would like to come down-under..see you in OH hopefully in 2020

Pard ;

I would sure Like to take you up on your offer, but I can't in 2019 ...

But maybe You could Shoot in Canada In 2019 and I could do Aus. in 2020....

As I have said before 2019 is a bang-up year to shoot Western Canada ...

Jabez Cowboy

3 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Pard ;

I would sure Like to take you up on your offer, but I can't in 2019 ...

But maybe You could Shoot in Canada In 2019 and I could do Aus. in 2020....

As I have said before 2019 is a bang-up year to shoot Western Canada ...

Jabez Cowboy

Howdy Jabez..Your very welcome for '020..we are planning hopefully for a trip in the same year, sorry can't make it in '019.

We could make it a Short trip ,,, Arrive at Calgary Ab ... I will pick you up at the Airport. down to my place ,,, Shoot Our Local Clubs 2 Day match ( side matches and Swap meet Friday , main match Saturday and Sunday ,,, back to my place 7 1/2 mile drive ,,, Monday Tuesday see some local sites and Pack the Class C Motorcoach ...

Wed. head West to Vancouver Island B.C. for the "Mallihat " shoot and the Following week-end the Canadian Nationals just Up Island ....

See only 3 weeks or so ;) of shooting an Visiting ,,,, or we could find more shootin as easy as falling of a Log ...

Jabez Cowboy

13 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

We could make it a Short trip ,,, Arrive at Calgary Ab ... I will pick you up at the Airport. down to my place ,,, Shoot Our Local Clubs 2 Day match ( side matches and Swap meet Friday , main match Saturday and Sunday ,,, back to my place 7 1/2 mile drive ,,, Monday Tuesday see some local sites and Pack the Class C Motorcoach ...

Wed. head West to Vancouver Island B.C. for the "Mallihat " shoot and the Following week-end the Canadian Nationals just Up Island ....

See only 3 weeks or so ;) of shooting an Visiting ,,,, or we could find more shootin as easy as falling of a Log ...

Jabez Cowboy

Stop tempting me.....:D

17 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I still say IT'S A TRAP …...

:ph34r:

Wallaby we all know it would only be a trap if you were lurking 'round the corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

Wallaby we all know it would only be a trap if you were lurking 'round the corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………..……………………. well, ……..

……………….………….. I just might be a lurker

:blush:

……………….. there's a corner 'round here somewhere ……. :huh:

That's geat news JR..looking forward to meeting in July & showing you around our part of Australia as well as attending what I think is presently the best shoot down -under.

Archived