SASS Wire Forum

2019 Georgia State SASS Championship - SOLD OUT

Krazy Kajun

We are now at 81 shooters and we are still 3 months away.  There is a limit of 180 shooters for this match and we are on a good pace to sell out even earlier this year.  If you want to shoot this match please get your applications in soon so that you will have a spot.

Kajun

• 2 weeks later...

We are at 100 shooters as of today's Pony Express run and we are still 2 months and 3 weeks away from the match.  Our match cutoff is at 180 shooters.  If you wish to shoot our state match please get your applications in soon.  The state match website is located here

Kajun

• 3 weeks later...

As of today's mail we've got 129 shooters for the GA State Match and we are still 2 months out.  Just a friendly reminder that if you want to shoot the match this year you'd do good to get your application pretty soon. The cutoff is at 180 shooters.  You can find all of the state match application at the website http://srscowboy.com/events.html .

Kajun

We are SOLD OUT!! 

Thanks everyone who signed up early, we appreciate it.   Any applications received going forward will be added to a waiting list.

Kajun

Wish we were there again this year, one of best dam shoots we attended ever, out of hundreds.

It's definitely on "the shoots to  return to list"

I've had some folks wanting to change categories but its time to order the buckles.  So if anyone wants to request a category change you'll need to contact me by April 1st.  We are ordering buckles on April 2nd and there will be no more category changes after April 1st.

Kajun

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like Fast Eddie paid off the weather prognostifikators and ordered up some pretty nice weather....should be another fun and fast match. I’ll see y’all at the range. 

Kajun

Archived