SASS Wire Forum

Fences and walls don't work

Dirty Dan Dawkins

That is baiting at its worst  :)

i went to a better fence for my chickens.  I put up dog kennel panels all around and tin on part for a roof and dog kennel panels on top of the rest and the only time I lost a chicken is when my son left the gate unlatched.  I also laid 2 foot tall fence flat on the ground under the dog kennel panel.  now my wall and fence works great.

My neighbor, Hugo had mountain lions getting into his turkeys and chickens so he put up 8’ chainlink walls with chainlink panels over the top. Kinda looks like a county jail recreation yard but he doesn’t lose any more chickens or turkeys. I don’t have chickens or turkeys but after it rains I have Mt. Lion tracks in the mud between the house and the shop.

38 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

My neighbor, Hugo had mountain lions getting into his turkeys and chickens so he put up 8’ chainlink walls with chainlink panels over the top. Kinda looks like a county jail recreation yard but he doesn’t lose any more chickens or turkeys. I don’t have chickens or turkeys but after it rains I have Mt. Lion tracks in the mud between the house and the shop.

Yul, Don't limp going to the house from the shop after dark.

Archived