SASS Wire Forum

Alabama State Championship - Shootout at Cavern Cove

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Waimea said:

It ain't gonna get BETTER hanging with me.

:lol:

Dunno, there's a rumor I was well behaved hanging with you in Texas.... :P

1 hour ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

Well, we didn't rob no banks so maybe...

:lol:

4 hours ago, Fireball #7709 Life said:

Fireball.....that's cuz there was no livestock involved! :D

Kajun

2 hours ago, lickskillet charlie said:

Yep- don't think Ol Wa-Enema ever understood caring a sheep(Ole Blue Eyes) around while shooting was a HANGING offence in Texas.<_<:o:lol:

She wasn't a sheep.

She was a mascot.:lol:

On 1/27/2019 at 4:47 PM, Rolan Kraps, SASS # 24084 Life said:

I didn't see a "Wild Bunch" sidematch.  Will there be a Wild Bunch sidematch?

There will be a Wild Bunch side match at both Shootout and Ambush.  I'll be writing the stages again.

The boss man "El Jefe" says we need 12 victims volunteers to host a rimfire match. So I need 11 more. Who's with me?

1 hour ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

I has rimfire.  I would like to participate.  Can you show me how?

Badlands Bob will be there giving out lessons on extractor repair on the clock and fancy gunfighter rimfire shootin' :lol:

Kajun

5 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

The boss man "El Jefe" says we need 12 victims volunteers to host a rimfire match. So I need 11 more. Who's with me?

Barkeep

Evil Bob

KK

Lawman Mark

8 to go! I will try to round up some locals at the monthly this weekend.

5 minutes ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Barkeep

Evil Bob

KK

Lawman Mark

8 to go! I will try to round up some locals at the monthly this weekend.

They’s lots of locals there what need rounding up....particularly Bertha’s husband! 

Kajun

11 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Kajun has done gone and bought one of them Widder soft stroke rifles.  You might need to ban him for illegal equipment.

I'll notify the authorities to watch the state line closely.  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:28 PM, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Kajun has done gone and bought one of them Widder soft stroke rifles.  You might need to ban him for illegal equipment.

My fault Evil Bob, I let him shoot my daughters last year. They are finer than frog's hair.

Dang, ya turn yore back for an hour and your pards just jump in....cackling like a bunch of hens!

I'm indebted to Barkeep Casey at last year's Ambush rim fire side match for making me the loan of his daughter's Henry .22 rifle that happened to have been worked over by Widder.  Even though it had a shorter stock I was fortunate to be able to shoot it pretty well.  I liked it so much that I bought my own and sent it to Widder and Slater and they did their magic and I must say it is pretty smooth and fast.  This last summer I beat Badlands Bob at the rim fire side match at Black Gold and he's just jealous.  When he gets old and crippled up like me and starts getting his own benefits check maybe he'll buy one for himself.

Capt. Bill Burt and Lawman Mark...ya'll need to get back to your daily reading of AOC's blogs.  Maybe this time you'll do a better job of editing on her Green New Deal.  Those ideas ya'll put in that first draft were a little out there.  But that does explain your comments on this forum! :lol:

It always is a fun time at Ambush....even the barnyard BSing here on the Wire beforehand.

Bon temps ya'll,

Kajun

14 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Apostrophes save lives!!  "I let him shoot my daughter's last year.;)

Looking forward to your match Barkeep!

That's funny right there. I don't care who you are. :) Barkeep only has one daughter. He buys her nice guns. . .and doesn't let people shoot her. He's a good cowboy daddy. LOL

11 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Dang, ya turn yore back for an hour and your pards just jump in....cackling like a bunch of hens!

I'm indebted to Barkeep Casey at last year's Ambush rim fire side match for making me the loan of his daughter's Henry .22 rifle that happened to have been worked over by Widder.  Even though it had a shorter stock I was fortunate to be able to shoot it pretty well.  I liked it so much that I bought my own and sent it to Widder and Slater and they did their magic and I must say it is pretty smooth and fast.  This last summer I beat Badlands Bob at the rim fire side match at Black Gold and he's just jealous.  When he gets old and crippled up like me and starts getting his own benefits check maybe he'll buy one for himself.

Capt. Bill Burt and Lawman Mark...ya'll need to get back to your daily reading of AOC's blogs.  Maybe this time you'll do a better job of editing on her Green New Deal.  Those ideas ya'll put in that first draft were a little out there.  But that does explain your comments on this forum! :lol:

It always is a fun time at Ambush....even the barnyard BSing here on the Wire beforehand.

Bon temps ya'll,

Kajun

So, you are planning on shooting a little girl's gun...

19 minutes ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

So, you are planning on shooting a little girl's gun...

Nope, gonna shoot my much longer gun...not Barkeep's daughter's rifle.  And its a rim fire match, not buffalo rifles.

I can see that you are still tore up over your Green New Deal not getting the serious consideration you feel it deserves.....I guess you still "identify" with AOC.  Keep at it though, your day will come! :D

Kajun

2 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Nope, gonna shoot my much longer gun...not Barkeep's daughter's rifle.  And its a rim fire match, not buffalo rifles.

I can see that you are still tore up over your Green New Deal not getting the serious consideration you feel it deserves.....I guess you still "identify" with AOC.  Keep at it though, your day will come! :D

Kajun

I'm not sure what this "green deal" you keep talking about is...has it got something to do with the dress color you wear to shoot a soft stroke girlie gun?  :)  Wait until I tell Skittles...

6 minutes ago, LawMan Mark, SASS #57095L said:

I'm not sure what this "green deal" you keep talking about is...has it got something to do with the dress color you wear to shoot a soft stroke girlie gun?  :)  Wait until I tell Skittles...

So you're saying Kajun made some kind of 'Deal' to shoot a girl's gun while wearing a 'Green' dress?  I'll be there to watch that.

Archived