SASS Wire Forum

YeeHaww -- Ohio State Championship shoot here I come

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Apps got put on the Miami Valley Cowboys website last night — Mine went into the post today

FCGF with cap guns

No better fun can be had!!!!

See ya there!’

—Dawg

angels3.jpg

I'm super excited about this match. Heard nothing but good things about it! Tried to work it out last year but this year, I'm in!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Hi Scarlett:

You'll love this match.
Mean Gun Mark, Boaz, and the rest of the Miami Valley crew do a really nice job, and it's a nice shooting facility.

--Dawg

32 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

I'm super excited about this match. Heard nothing but good things about it! Tried to work it out last year but this year, I'm in!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Glad to hear your going to make it Scarlett, you'll be glad ya did.  Great match, people and grub, it's a good time.  See ya at Hard Time's.

gonna be there! of course!!  one of the best shoots there is!!

well let the work begin. stages are being thought up, the years work has been laid out for the range, the meals are getting planned, I think we will have a great time. apps are already arriving in the mail yee haw

On 1/12/2019 at 10:30 AM, Outrider Outlaw said:

Mean Gun--Will anything be changing with the camping situation?  Know of someone who is "on the fence" about coming again because of the tight quarters.

Anyone?

10 hours ago, Outrider Outlaw said:

Anyone?

We are trying to gain some more room to fit the same as we had last year. We realize it’s a bit tight,  also we’re negotiating with a nice campground off site that is about 20 minutes to the range. Details to follow as soon as they are finalized.    Sure wish we had a big open field.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:06 PM, mean gun mark said:

We are trying to gain some more room to fit the same as we had last year. We realize it’s a bit tight,  also we’re negotiating with a nice campground off site that is about 20 minutes to the range. Details to follow as soon as they are finalized.    Sure wish we had a big open field.

Ya got a pond. You could add some pontoons or houseboats. :D

2 hours ago, Ya Big Tree said:

Ya got a pond. You could add some pontoons or houseboats. :D

we'll git some 55 gal barrels and duct tape them to yur rv,,,  it shud work!!

6 hours ago, Cheyenne Culpepper 32827 said:

we'll git some 55 gal barrels and duct tape them to yur rv,,,  it shud work!!

That could work if ya got Gorilla tape and maybe some Flex Seal but I'll need a motor.

I don't know... I'd want ta swim though, and ya ain't allowed to swim in that pond.

2 hours ago, Ya Big Tree said:

That could work if ya got Gorilla tape and maybe some Flex Seal but I'll need a motor.

I don't know... I'd want ta swim though, and ya ain't allowed to swim in that pond.

We'll get some pallets and more barrels to make a dock for you!!

Archived