SASS Wire Forum

The Offical 2019 Mason Dixon Stampede Thread

Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L

The Thurmont Rangers and the

Thurmont Conservation & Sportsman’s Club

Proudly Present the

13735572_MDSLogo2019DogmeatRev1.thumb.jpg.1bfd1fa62a9547030c6c3b3f2b9fe8a9.jpg

August 2 nd  — August 4 th, 2019

Join us as we celebrate the escapades of Jim West and Artemus Gordon and return to

The Wild Wild West!

With the termination of the SASS Divisional series of matches, you may be wondering what will happen to the Mason Dixon Stampede.  Well fear not, because in 2019 the Mason Dixon Stampede will be back, and better than ever.  If you weren’t here in 2017 and 2018, you missed a heck of a good time, both times!  The stages were fast, they were fun, there were lots of options for the shooters, and the targets were BIG & CLOSE, with a few fun surprises thrown in the mix.  So join us in 2019 as the Mason Dixon Stampede gets Wild!

MV5BMTM2ZmYxOTgtMjg3Yi00MWFlLTg4NDAtNmQ2MTVkMDRhMWJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzkyOTQ0NzY@._V1_.thumb.jpg.e8fb11aa1143f614d3bca457863308a5.jpg

Without further ado, it is time to announce that the registration period for the 2019 Mason Dixon Stampede is officially open and the Match Application, Vendor Application, and Sponsor Application, are all posted on-line and ready to download.  You can get them by following the links below or go to the Mason Dixon Stampede website, www.MasonDixonStampede.org .

The Mason Dixon Stampede committee has decided to use the transition from being a SASS Divisional Match to being a club Annual Match as an opportunity to revamp a few other areas of the match that we think will benefit from a few adjustments.  Keeping the Best, and Tossing the Rest, is the name of the game!

Changing From 2017/8:

Dates:  First and foremost, we have shifted the Match Dates from October with its cold, wet, hurricane dodging, flooded campground, weather! The new dates, August 2nd – August 4th, promise much warmer, dryer, less windy weather, and if by chance it gets too hot, well you can always cool off in the Pool!

Match Director:  Equally important, if not more-so, the Match Director duties will be taken over by none other than the 2018 World Champion Classic Cowboy, Dutch Coroner, SASS # 82128!  Dutch brings a world of experience to the match and will be writing all of the stages!  If that doesn’t get you excited about the possibilities for this match, then you need to get your pulse checked!

Returning From 2018/18:

Great Stages:  With Dutch writing the stages, you just know they are going to be fantastic, with lots of shooter options, from direction of movement, to choice of firearm, and choice of target order.  Look for a continuation of the fantastic props of the last few years, but mostly, as Dutch likes to say, “We have BIG targets and we aren’t afraid to use them, and put them close!”

The Saloon:  The increasingly popular Wooden Nickle Saloon, tended by our very own Deuce Diamondback, will be back, and with expanded hours to boot.  For 2019 the Saloon will be open for all three days of the match, as soon as the guns are put away, stop by for a visit and grab a free beverage, and enjoy some downtime with your pards.

Once again, we give you even More For Less!

Match Fee:  The Main Match Fees for the 1st Shooter are now only $80.00 and the Spouse/2nd Shooter is only $70.00, and like last year, all other shooters in your family group qualify for the reduced fee of the 2nd Shooter.  The rule is, if you can claim them on your tax return, they qualify for the reduced entry fee.  (We will hold you to “Cowboy Honor” for proof).  So, gather up the family, it’s Summer Vacation after all, and get ready to get Wild!

Side Matches:  Again, like 2017/8, all Speed Event Side Matches are included in the Main Match Entry Fee!  Bring as much ammo as your vehicle will hold and blast away, all day, for FREE!   As in prior years, the 3 Stage Blast entry fee is $10.  Pre-registration is requested, but not required.  (At present, there is not a Wild Bunch Mini-Match scheduled.  If you want one, Let Us Know!)

Match Details:

Ammo:  To complete the 10 main stages, you will need approximately 100 rounds of pistol ammo, 100 rounds of rifle ammo, and 50+ shotgun shells.  Friday side events will require considerably more ammo, so make sure that you bring plenty of extra. And, just for your edification, there is no vehicle weight limit on the property! (Hint, Hint!)

Meals:  Water will be available on the range throughout the Stampede.  Lunch will be available for purchase on Friday; both breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase on Saturday and Sunday.  There will also be a Chili-Dog Pot Luck dinner Saturday night.

Things To Do:  If you have non-shooters who accompany you, but would rather not spend the entire day with us cowpokes, tell them there are plenty of other activities in the area to keep them occupied - from museums, historic sites, boutiques and outlet stores to amusement parks, boat rides, and water parks - all within less than an hour's drive from the range.  Check out the website for links to many of the activities in the area.  Area Attractions

Attire:  We ask you to please keep in mind that you are attending a cowboy shoot, and plan your attire for the weekend accordingly. All registered shooters will be required to wear appropriate Old West/period clothing for ALL events. This includes side matches, the main match and the awards ceremony. Shooters not in costume will not be included in any award photos.

Things To Do:   If you have non-shooters who accompany you, but would rather not spend the entire day with us cowpokes, tell them there are plenty of other activities in the area to keep them occupied - from museums, historic sites, boutiques and outlet stores to amusement parks, boat rides, and water parks - all within less than an hour's drive from the range.  Check out the website for links to many of the activities in the area.  Area Attractions

Attire:  We ask you to please keep in mind that you are attending a cowboy shoot, and plan your attire for the weekend accordingly. All registered shooters will be required to wear appropriate Old West/period clothing for ALL events. This includes side matches, the main match and the awards ceremony. Shooters not in costume will not be included in any award photos.

Match Applications & Details

Shooter Limit:   Please note that the Mason Dixon Stampede is limited to the first 200 registered shooters.  If you don’t want to miss this match, then you best not wait!

Registration:   Please note that no applications will be accepted that are postmarked after 07/13/19.   Please see and read the Match Application for additional information and “The Fine Print”.

Match Schedule: A preliminary Schedule Of Events is available by following the link below.  Please be aware that this is subject to change as events get finalized, but the major events should not be affected.

Match Schedule

Applications: Please follow the links below to get you applications!  If you have specific questions, eMail links to the match officials are contained in the appropriate applications and are also provided on the website.

Shooter Application

Sponsor Application

Vendor Application

Special Message from the Match Director

The Thurmont Rangers and I are committed to making this the best Mason Dixon Stampede ever, and certainly one you won’t want to miss, so don’t wait, get your applications in the mail today.  Be warned, the match is limited to the first 200 Shooters, so don’t miss out by procrastinating!  I look forward to seeing you all at the 2019 Mason Dixon Stampede!

Dutch Coroner

Match Director

202-330-8545 (cell)

DutchCoroner82128@gmail.com

317518162_wild-wild-westApp.jpg.8c80c2a186e40198047c9b45ada2f583.jpg

It is always a great shoot and I can recommend it to any that have not attended it in the past.

this is good news! The date change is particularly good for me. I will plan to attend for the first time this year. Have heard great things!

EDIT: Application in the mail

Look forward to having you all here.  We are working on a new website, but in the mean time, we have put up an interim site that has all of the information.  Please make sure to refresh your browsers when you visit www.MasonDixonStampede.org to get the new content.  It's pretty basic at the moment, but it all works!  We will be updating information in the links over the next few weeks. 

Glad the date changed, now I will be able to attend this year.  The Mason Dixon shoot has always been a great match.  Last year's stages were fantastic.  Just because it's not a Divisional don't miss attending this match.

Are you going to put in to host the 2019 SASS Northeast Regional or keep it as an annual match?

The Mason Dixon Committee thought long and hard about it, and decided not to submit a proposal to be the 2019 North East Regional.  SASS was only looking for a host for a single year,  (Why is, of course, the subject of potentially endless debate :P), and after the unexpected termination of the Divisional Matches, we decided that we would take a step back, finish making the improvements we started in 2017, take the opportunity to change the dates of the match to the Summer, and just host a dang fine match for all who are lucky enough to be able to attend.

I don't know this for certain, I will have to check with Chuckaroo the unofficial club historian, but I think this is the first year that the Mason Dixon Stampede is being held where it is not at least a Regional.  Something new and different, for us at least.  The rumor mill does indicate that there are other clubs that have expressed interest in becoming the N.E. Regional, and I certainly wish them the best success, so I expect SASS will find someone to take it on. 

I hope we have the opportunity to shoot together again one of the days.  I'm getting tired of getting my butt kicked by the same folks.  Time for some fresh butt kickers!  :lol:

• 1 month later...

Time for an Update!

The Match Schedule has been updated a little bit and you can check that out here.    Mason Dixon Match Schedule

Also, back by popular demand, the Wild Bunch Mini-Match has been returned to the Side Match Shooting Schedule.  We had dropped it, but there were a large number of requests to return it to the schedule, so we did.  In addition, for those of you who own a 1911 but don't have a rifle in .45, we are offering the unofficial Rough Rider category which will follow all the same rules as the other categories, but will allow you to use your rifle in .38 caliber.  Give it a try!

Time to be Cool at the Pool!  We have received permission from the Thurmont Conservation an Sportsman's Club, the host range, to gain access to the POOL!  There is a small charge to help defray the cost of the Life Guards, just $5.00 per person per day, or $10.00 per person for the entire event (Awesome Deal for the Campers), or if you are there with your family, $25.00 will get you all in for the entire event!  So no matter how hot the shooting may get, when it's all done and over, grab a drink from the Saloon and hit the Pool!

Lastly, we have posted the first Who's Coming List and so far, just a few weeks after the applications hit the web, we have 18 Shooters registered from 8 States!  If you are thinking of coming, don't wait, because we are limited to 200 shooters for this event, and from what I can tell, we will fill up!  Applications are available here.

Mason Dixon Shooters App

If you don't see the Wild Bunch Mini Match, just refresh your browser.

It's going to be a great match and you won't want to miss it!

• 3 weeks later...

Count me in. WV. I already have my application downloaded and partially filled out. Question though, I'll be camping so can I get power to my tent for a fan, phone charger, etc? 

You would have to book one of the sites with hookups in order to get power.  Of course if you had a pard in one of those slots, and an extension cord, no one would know.  :P  Unless you tried to run AC in your tent, that would probably pop the breaker!  :D

In all seriousness, we will do what we can to accommodate your needs, but the power is only run to the camper sites and tent camping is pretty much open to anywhere there is space where we don't already have plans for it's use during the match.

• 2 weeks later...

The Latest Who's Coming List has been posted.  We are now at 28 Shooters, from 8 different States.  So where are the New Jersey Shooters?  We need you to fill in the coloring blocks on the State Map!  :D    Who's Coming List

374796020_20190310States.jpg.a1cb5a3a860e1f96a6b0ba2cc24aedb5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Latest Who's Coming List for 17 March 2019 has been posted.  We are now at 31 Shooters but still only from 8 different States.  Where are the New Jersey Shooters, or how about Ohio, be a good warm up for GoA?  I know you're out there!   :D    Who's Coming List

Don't for get that we have approximately 50 camp sites with Water and Power (mostly 30A but a couple of 50A) and with the pool open, it will be a great place to be in August.

• 2 weeks later...

The Latest Who's Coming List for 31 March 2019 has been posted.  Inching our way up and now at 34 Shooters, but still only from 8 different States.  Come On Ohio, cause I'm about to give up on New Jersey!  :lol:    Who's Coming List

Don't for get that we have approximately 50 camp sites with Water and Power (mostly 30A but a couple of 50A) and with the pool open, it will be a great place to be in August.

The Latest Who's Coming List for 06 April 2019 has been posted and, with a BIG Welcome to Scarlett Darlin' bringing with her the great state of South Carolina, we are now at 35 shooters and from 9 different States.  How about someone from North Carolina?  Seems like they should always travel as a set! :lol:    Who's Coming List

875639053_20190406States.jpg.1553b2ddefe47ebac9fd7aec92e20ae3.jpg

Got 5 folks signed up for camping so far, and while we have plenty at the moment, they can fill-up during the summer months, so if you are planning on camping, don't wait until the last minute.  We have approximately 50 camp sites with Water and Power (mostly 30A but a couple of 50A) and with the pool open, it will be a great place to be in August.

There is a small charge to help defray the cost of the Life Guards, just $5.00 per person per day, or $10.00 per person for the entire event (Awesome Deal for the Campers), or if you are there with your family, $25.00 will get you all in for the entire event!  So no matter how hot the shooting may get, when it's all done and over, grab a drink from the Saloon and hit the Pool!  And if you can't swim, well Never Fear, our trained professionals will be there to give you a hand!

giphy.gif.6f5e35a3f194a8553743a8cc4b7e2fdd.gif

** Scene from the restored film Hondo a 1953 Warnercolor 3D Western film directed by John Farrow and starring John Wayne  **

** and Geraldine Page.The screenplay is **based on the July 5, 1952 Collier's short story "The Gift of Cochise" by Louis L'Amour. **

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for missing the update last week but I was mired in the morass of taxes!  Definitely worse for wear, but at least I survived, I think.  Then, just to make sure that I was completely done in, Lil Feathers and I volunteered to watch the grand-kids for the whole week of their Spring Break.  Summer Breeze, who is 8 going on 12, was great but I had totally forgotten just how much energy DooHickey, a 4 year old, has.  That boy was running from sun-up 'till Grandpa Down!  Just hope their Pa, Doo-Dad, got caught up on some of his work 'cause I didn't get anything done!  Sure hope you all had a great Easter, we sure did.

Over the last two weeks we added 13 more shooters to the list, bringing the total number of shooters to 48 as of 20 April 2019, and we added three more states to the list in the process!  A big welcome to Big Whiskey filling in the New Jersey slot, One Eyed Black Jack and Windjammer doing the deed for Massachusetts, and Mustang Dave from North Carolina completing the set of Carolinas!   Now we just need a "Rhode Islander" to fill in the whole block!  :lol:

The complete Who's Coming List is available here! 

270775685_20190422States.jpg.8aea785d4c58c347b4cb39e6a51700cd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

With the Delaware State Match this coming weekend, I figured I would do a mid-week update of the Who's Coming List so I didn't forget.  And speaking of Delaware, a big welcome to Vaquero Dan and Wyoming Schoolmarm who have joined the party bring our total so far up to 50 shooters.  Still holding steady at 12 states for the moment, but I've got a sneaking feeling we will see a few more.  If we can just some folks from Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Georgia and we will have the original 13 States covered, plus Texas and West Virginia but WV was part of Virginia back then.

270775685_20190422States.jpg.8aea785d4c58c347b4cb39e6a51700cd.jpg

2 hours ago, Bubba Bear, SASS #26793L said:

Sent my app in on Tuesday

Fantastic!  You will have a great time.

Dutch

• 3 weeks later...

The last two weeks have been absolutely frantic!  The Delaware Match was a fantastic shoot, rain be damned, and the Match Directors made a good call pushing through on Day 1.  We might have needed boats for Day 2!  Regardless, it was a lot of fun.

Following that, I managed to get my youngest son, Pyro Dex, SASS #48566, married off this past Saturday to a great gal.  No alias for her yet, but I am sure one is coming soon.  So now Lil Feathers and I are "Officially" Empty Nesters, at least we will be if we can ever get their stuff out out here! :lol:

But y'all didn't come here to listen to me run off at the keyboard, I'm sure all y'all want some Match Info, so here it is.  As of Saturday, 19 May 2019 we have added another 14 shooters to the Mason Dixon Stampede bringing the total up to 64, and we added another state to boot bringing the match up to 13 States.  Welcome to Matchlock who is joining us from New Hampshire filling in that block, so now we only need someone from Rhode Island to join the party to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  Come On Rhode Island!

1252800255_20190519States.jpg.0baaa57111a0fcaceed3a8d3e274891f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As of Sunday, 26 May 2019 we have added another 3 shooters to the Mason Dixon Stampede bringing the total up to 67.  According to the info I have, there will be 10 campers, plus the "Thurmont Regulars" so it should make for some good times in the evenings.  Still looking for that Rhode Islander to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  I know you're out there so, Come On Rhode Island!

But here is an interesting statistic, there are 17 Marylander's (Not surprising considering the match location), and 13  New Yorker's who are just nudging out the folks from Pennsylvania who stand at 12.  Go New York!  

• 2 weeks later...

As of Saturday, 08 June 2019 we have added another 5 shooters to the Mason Dixon Stampede bringing the total up to 72.  According to the info I have, there will be 10 campers, plus the "Thurmont Regulars" so it should make for some good times in the evenings.  Seem to be stuck at 13 states, and we are still looking for that Rhode Islander to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  I know you're out there so, Come On Rhode Island!

Top 3 States in number of attendees are, Maryland stuck at 17 (Not surprising considering the match location), with New York hot on their heels and gaining one, now with 14, and also adding one to stay just one behind 2nd place, Pennsylvania who are now at 13.  Glad to see all of the folks from New York returning!  

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Trooper Ozzy said:

Posse 4, First 6 stages in the books. Really enjoyed the stages today. Good job Dogmeat. 

What?? this is in August....

Well, I survived Thunder Valley Days and by all accounts everyone who came out to play had a great time.  Lots of fun, good stages, and we even celebrated our 20th TVD with  keg of Fat Tire Ale distributed free to all who were old enough to pass muster!

But y'all are here for the Mason Dixon Stampede information and here it is.

As of Friday, 21 June 2019 we have added another 9 shooters to the Mason Dixon Stampede bringing the total up to 81.  According to the info I have, we are up to 13 campers, plus the "Thurmont Regulars" so it should make for some good times in the evenings.  Seem to be stuck at 13 states, and we are still looking for that Rhode Islander to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  Come On now, Get 'er done, Rhode Island!

Top 3 States in number of attendees are, Maryland bumping up to 19 (Not surprising considering the match location), Pennsylvania now at 15, and inching it's way past New Yourk who appears to have lost one and is now at 13.

Rumor has it that some "Aliases From The Past" will be making their return to the Stampede, and I am sure glad to hear that.  You Guys Have Been Missed!

For those who are interested, the complete Who's Coming List is available here!

Well, that didn't take long!  Just got the latest update and, as of the Pony Express Delivery on Thursday, 27 June 2019, we have added another 12 shooters to the Mason Dixon Stampede bringing the total up to 93.  Latest update also says we are up to 14 campers, plus the "Thurmont Regulars" so it should make for some good times in the evenings.  Can't seem to break past 13 States, but I am still holding out hope for that Rhode Islander to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  Come On now, Get 'er done, Rhode Island!

Top 3 States in number of attendees are, Maryland leaping ahead to 25 (Not surprising considering the match location), Pennsylvania gaining 1 to be at 16, and New York hanging on to third at 13, but watch out, Virginia is up to 11 and climbing.

The first of the "Aliases From The Past" have made their appearance on the shooters list, and we welcome back River Banks, Most Wanted, and Two Gun Tuco are making their return to the Stampede, and I am sure glad to hear that.  You Guys Have Been Missed!

And a Big Singing Cowboy Welcome to Lash Toru who will again be conducting Cowboy Church at the Stampede so be sure to drop in at the Club House on Sunday morning at 8:00 for an uplifting start to your day!

Just a friendly reminder that Registration Closes in Two Weeks!  Your Application Must Be Postmarked By Friday 12 July 2019 To Be Accepted Into The Match!

For those who are interested, the updated complete Who's Coming List is available here!

• 2 weeks later...

Yaaaaaaaaaa-Hoooooooooooooo!  We just had the biggest jump in registration since day 1 with the addition of 28 shooters in the last week!  According to the latest update, as of the Pony Express Delivery on Saturday, 6 July 2019, the Mason Dixon Stampede is now at 121 shooters with more on the way, or so I've been told.  A few more campers have added themselves to the list bringing that total up to 17, plus the "Thurmont Regulars" so I expect the campground will be "The Place To Be" in the evening hours.  Can't seem to break past 13 States, but I am still holding out hope for that Rhode Islander to complete the list of the Original 13 States!  Come On now, Get 'er done, Rhode Island!

Looks like Maryland has an almost insurmountable lead in attendees leaping further ahead to 37 shooters,  (Not surprising considering the match location), Pennsylvania with a healthy gain of 6 is now at 22 shooters, and New York is still hanging on to third with an increase of 3 to 16.  Not to be out done, Virginia also added three climbing up to 14.

The first of the "Aliases From The Past" have made their appearance on the shooters list, and we welcome back River Banks, No-One, Most Wanted, and Two Gun Tuco are making their return to the Stampede, and I am sure glad to hear that.  You Guys Have Been Missed!

And a Big Welcome Back to Spinning Sally and Cold Brook Kid.  I have no doubt that they will be bringing their A-Game to the match!

Just a friendly reminder for all you last minute procrastinators, Registration Closes in ONE Week!  Your Application Must Be Postmarked By Friday 12 July 2019 To Be Accepted Into The Match!  Do Not Delay, you will be sorry if you miss this one!

For those who are interested, the updated complete Who's Coming List is available here!

• 2 weeks later...

Registration For The 2019 Mason Dixon Stampede Is Officially Closed!

That's right folks, registration is officially closed, although there may be one more update when those applications that were postmarked on Friday, 12 July 2019 at 4:59:59pm percolate  their way through the mail system.   This last update adds 12 more shooters to the list bringing the total up to 133 Shooters!  That exceeds our attendance from last year by 28 shooters, and I am sure you will have a fantastic time.  In additional news, we have added 7 more campers to the list, bring that total up to 24, not counting the "Thurmont Regulars".  Something tells me the Pool is going to be hoppin' in the evening hours.

Does not look like we were able to break past 13 States, and sadly we were not able to entice any Rhode Islanders to join us this year to complete the list of the Original 13 States.  I guess that will be our goal for next year!  Maryland extended its lead in attendees creeping up another 2 to 39 shooters,  Pennsylvania added 3 more and stands at 25 shooters, and New York also added 2 bringing their total up to 18.  Virginia hangs tough at 14 and West Virginia posts the largest gain of the week, doubling their attendees, adding 4 to bring them up to 8. 

The first of the "Aliases From The Past" have made their appearance on the shooters list, and we welcome back River Banks, No-One, Most Wanted, and Two Gun Tuco are making their return to the Stampede, and I am sure glad to hear that.  You Guys Have Been Missed!

Lastly, if you look at the Who's Coming List and you do not see your alias, and you are 100% certain that you sent in your application by the deadline, contact Dakota DJ ASAP  (Her contact information is on the Shooters Application) and let her know it is in transit.  Posse assignments will be finished soon, if they are not already done, and it will be next to impossible meet your "Posse With" requests.

Registration For The 2019 Mason Dixon Stampede Is Officially Closed!

Looks like the Pony Express finally dropped the last of the registrations off to Dakota DJ and this will likely be the last update of the Who's Coming List.  With the match less than two weeks away, this should be it.  That said, we added 5 more "Olympic Level Procrastinators" to the shooters to the list taking our final total to 138 Shooters!  That exceeds our attendance from last year by 33 shooters.  Campers remain unchanged at 24, not counting the "Thurmont Regulars".  And the pool, well I can tell you that it is being well tested by more than a few folks at Thurmont.  It is going to be a great place to cool off after a smokin' hot match!

Looks like Maryland snuck in one more to Maryland end up at 40 shooters,  Pennsylvania added 2 more bringing their total to 27, and New York, while holding fast at 18, still taking the #3 spot in attendees.  Way To Go NY!    Virginia, not to be outdone by PA, also added 2 bringing their total 16 just shy of New York. 

While we didn't break past 13 States, I am pleased to see the Skinny is among those returning to the Mason Dixon Stampede, all the way from Texas no less.  Along with many of the "Aliases From The Past", I expect that every one will have an absolutely awesome time, with a great many Campfire Stories... OK, way too hot for a fire, maybe... "Pool Side" Stories From Days Gone Bye.  Breaks my heart that Lil Feathers and I will not be in attendance and will miss seeing everyone, (haven't missed a Stampede since 2004 as I recall) but the new date for the Mason Dixon Stampede conflicts with a long standing, and unchangeable, extended family annual vacation.  We knew that was the case when the dates changed, but seeing the increase in attendance, and the return of some of the long absent folks to the Shooters List, certainly shows that it was the right decision.

Here is to hoping that Everyone Has A Fantastic Time!

o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg?5

Lastly, if you look at the Who's Coming List and you do not see your alias, and you are 100% certain that you sent in your application by the deadline, contact Dakota DJ ASAP  (Her contact information is on the Shooters Application) and let her know.  Posse assignments will be finished soon, if they are not already done, and it will be next to impossible meet your "Posse With" requests.

Archived