SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Colt SAA .45 P1840 4 3/4" bbl 3rd gen $1795

SOLD $1795 shipped.  My personal gun, used to win SASS Mounted World Championship, used not abused.  Colt SAA P1840 with blue box, lock and manual.  3rd generation, SN SA071xx, 4 3/4" bbl, color case hardened frame. This Colt has a set of  nicely fitted genuine Sambar Stag grips with gold Colt medallions.  I will include the original hard rubber grips, see pics (hard rubber grips are in good condition, those are water droplets in the pic).  Has a very rare Colt Custom Shop turned down hammer option ($250) and the hammer was case hardened by Turnbull Restorations.  Some bluing wear from holster on muzzle and ejector rod housing.  Photo's make it look far worse than it appears due to fluorescent lighting and use of flash.  A very nice original Colt in 100% mechanical condition and about 90% finish with World Champion Provenance.  Case Hardened colors are still strong and screws are ok. $1795 shipped to your FFL.  First pic is of this gun winning Overall World Champion at EOT.  Going up on GB Sunday.

RickMountedEOT2013_3.jpg

DSCN1763.JPG

DSCN1764.JPG

DSCN1765.JPG

DSCN1766.JPG

DSCN1767.JPG

DSCN1817.JPG

DSCN1818.JPG

DSCN1819.JPG

DSCN1820.JPG

DSCN1821.JPG

DSCN1822.JPG

DSCN1823.JPG

Just want to say I’m investigating my funds. Very interested. Not asking you to hold or anything just wanted to be sure you knew weren’t being ignored.  Not sure I have the funds but if I find them your price is more then reasonable. BTW Cowboy Mounted Shooting is awesome. 

Archived