SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range 2019

Sarival Slim

And because Sarival Slim is not a "selfie" kind of guy, here's a picture of him working with Bulldog James and Deacon Sackett on part of the new Main Tent front.

DSCN2830.thumb.JPG.bc43bfca8e2225aaa7d36de4a92f8b4d.JPG

Here's another proud group of guys with their creation.

DSCN2833.thumb.JPG.1c9cc507cb5d8f8e9ff86e4303799cb0.JPG

From left: Texas Brett, Turquoise Bill, Kenny Reds, Hopalong Harry, and Bulldog James.

7 hours ago, Douglas Sheridan said:

When is the next work day?

The next work party is scheduled for Sunday January 13th and we'd love to see you. We start with coffee and donuts at 8:00 am in the west storage area by the pistol silhouette range (stages 1-4). 
Ben Avery Map

Anybody who needs further directions can PM me.

We have been fortunate to have a couple of new volunteers show up at most of the work parties this year, and we enjoy the new company!

Work continues at a feverish pace as the month of January is flying by. An other work party is scheduled for Sunday January 13th to attempt to complete Nine Toe Joe's punch list. 

When you arrive on scene in February for the match I know you will be amazed as to what work has been done.

See ya all real soon,

TB

1 hour ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

Work continues at a feverish pace as the month of January is flying by. An other work party is scheduled for Sunday January 13th to attempt to complete Nine Toe Joe's punch list. 

When you arrive on scene in February for the match I know you will be amazed as to what work has been done.

See ya all real soon,

TB

no doubt...just like so many years past.  Awesome.

Archived