SASS Wire Forum

Uberti Lightning Rifle

Downsizing my collection.  This Uberti Lightning Rifle is chambered in .45 Colt, and has the 20 inch (not 24 inch) octagonal (not round) barrel.  The receiver is blued, not color case-hardened.  Like most such rifles, it didn't function reliably when I bought it; I shipped it to American Western Arms, on the advice of a friend (and fellow cowboy shooter), and paid for them to fix it, so it DOES function properly.  Still in good shape.  I'm selling because I have two other .45 Colt rifles, and I've run out of room in my safe.  Asking $900 plus shipping.  This should go without saying, but unless you live close enough to me that we can go together to an FFL dealer to do the transfer, this will have to ship from my FFL dealer to yours.  I also have it for sale locally at a gun store (on consignment).  Thanks for looking.  Glad to entertain any questions.

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

When did it go to AWA?

Tex:  I don't have the receipt from AWA, but my notes in my "firearms record" said that I bought the rifle in Feb 2010 and sent it to AWA in Feb 2012.

Al

Thanks for the reply.I pass on the rifle.

Bill:  

I did, indeed, receive your PM.  I sent a reply; please check your inbox and if you didn't get it, let me know.

Thanks.

Al

2 hours ago, Aravaipa Al, SASS #39492 said:

Bill:  

I did, indeed, receive your PM.  I sent a reply; please check your inbox and if you didn't get it, let me know.

Thanks.

Al

Sorry, I didn't receive a PM from you.  I just sent you another PM.  Let me know if you received it.  Somewhere along the way our PM's are getting lost.  I can leave you my phone number here if you prefer?

Let me know my friend,

Carl aka, Bill Dalton

Bill:

I'm close to hopeless with computers, so give my cell phone a call:  (607) 742-9678.  If you get voice mail, leave a message and I'll call back (I'm at work right now, so I may not be able to answer).

Al

1 hour ago, Aravaipa Al, SASS #39492 said:

Bill:

I'm close to hopeless with computers, so give my cell phone a call:  (607) 742-9678.  If you get voice mail, leave a message and I'll call back (I'm at work right now, so I may not be able to answer).

I got both your PM and this post.  I'll give you a call between 4 - 6 PM.  I'm also at work now.  I'm looking forward to talking with you.

Archived