SASS Wire Forum

Not Perfect

C0ckr0ach, SASS #26100

The Older I get, the better I was. That is also true for the "Game". Many of us that were playing the game in the early 1990s, have fond memories of things back then. for one thing, we were a lot younger, and if you ever attended the early EOT matches, then you knew what Cowboy Disneyland was like. The rules were very similar to a bunch of guy going out to the gravel pit and shooting at "Stuff", and laying down the "Ground rules" for the day. Yeah, it was fun... but I was there as the game started to grow so fast that things just couldn't keep up with it. There was no choice, the rules had to change to keep some order to things. Today's game would not work using the old rules... and it wouldn't last very long if we went back to the small targets at a distance. BUT... that does not mean that today's game is better or worse.... it's just different. I sure don't like many of the rules, and I helped write most of them, but that's another story...  My choice is a mixture of the two... I enjoy a certain amount of game playing and action, but I also like targets that don't require a bench rest to shoot at. I guess it's like many things, a little moderation usually works out. O-well. :wacko:

17 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I think we need to change your alias to Tennessee Triple Tap 

14 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Last time I saw TN shoot, it was more like "2 hits and a Miss"...... :lol:

..........Widder

I sure am glad y'all are my friends. Besides, TN Two Hits and a miss is an awful name. Now, TP(tn procedural) is a good name.

Archived